Windows 10: you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc

Discus and support you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was working on windows 8.1 for a few years. A few weeks ago I did a free upgrade to windows 10 home. There were no problems.About a week ago,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RayTayek, Apr 22, 2021.

1. RayTayek Win User

you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc

I was working on windows 8.1 for a few years. A few weeks ago I did a free upgrade to windows 10 home. There were no problems.About a week ago, Ipurchasedan upgrade to windows 10 pro. I tried to upgrade. upgrade failed. I installed some windows updates and got into this problem: Cumulative updates April 2021 and posted some results of experiments there.I managed to complete the update and the upgrade somehow.However, it now says that I have windows 10 enterprise and must activate windows.How do I fix this?Thank you.

:)

RayTayek, Apr 22, 2021

2. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Windows 10 activation

Hi Martin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Superfly Win User

My PC suddenly says its not activated

I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...

Superfly, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

1. you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc - Similar Threads - need activate before

2. You need activate windows before you can personalize your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You need activate windows before you can personalize your PC: Saya sekarang masih menggunakan windows 8.1 dan saya tidak mengupgrade ke windows 10 dikarenakan PC tidak mendukung, saya ingin bisa aktivasi Windows bagaimana caranya?...
  3. You need activate windows before you can personalize your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You need activate windows before you can personalize your PC: Saya sekarang masih menggunakan windows 8.1 dan saya tidak mengupgrade ke windows 10 dikarenakan PC tidak mendukung, saya ingin bisa aktivasi Windows bagaimana caranya?...
  4. How to solve ? You need to format disk in drive d: before you can ? You need to format disk...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve ? You need to format disk in drive d: before you can ? You need to format disk...: How to solve ? You need to format disk in drive d: before you can use it use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-you-need-to-format-disk-in-drive-d/1eec4550-8f1c-42c2-a3da-9552663e43be
  5. How to solve ? You need to format disk in drive d: before you can ? You need to format disk...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve ? You need to format disk in drive d: before you can ? You need to format disk...: How to solve ? You need to format disk in drive d: before you can use it use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-you-need-to-format-disk-in-drive-d/1eec4550-8f1c-42c2-a3da-9552663e43be
  6. Windows 11 Personalization Settings will help you customize your PC

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Personalization Settings will help you customize your PC: [ATTACH]Windows 11 Personalization Settings come with a wide range of settings that help you to customize and personalize your Windows PC. You can change the theme of your Windows PC, customize the Start Menu, personalize the Taskbar behavior, use multiple desktops, and a lot...
  7. If you unplug your laptop before you shutdown, then want to open it do you you plug it in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If you unplug your laptop before you shutdown, then want to open it do you you plug it in...: I just went on a week vacation and my laptop is normally always on or in sleep mode. Do I plug the charger in before or after I turn it on from shutdown? Will it corrupt anything? Thanks. submitted by /u/SmaIIpp [link] [comments]...
  8. Activate windows before personalize pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activate windows before personalize pc: Hi there, We just got this device. If I tried to change the background I get the message saying " You need to activate Windows before you can personalize your PC". I don't understand why I get this if I have installed already Microsoft Office 365. Please help. Thanks...
  9. You need to format the disk before you can use it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    You need to format the disk before you can use it: Hello, I have this problem where when I try to access a drive it says You need to format the disk before you can use and it has format disk and cancel options to click, Any solutions would be appreciated. The drive isnt removable either....
  10. Can you recover a copied text if your computer shutsdown before you paste?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you recover a copied text if your computer shutsdown before you paste?: Can you recover a copied text if your computer shutsdown before you paste? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/can-you-recover-a-copied-text-if-your-computer/11c2858d-27f8-4f0c-b198-9167e0286cea

Users found this page by searching for:

1. You need to activate windows before you can personalize your PC 2021

2. you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc 2021 help