Windows 10: You need to fix your Microsoft account message

Discus and support You need to fix your Microsoft account message in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; is this real or scam?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by wacwac1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. wacwac1 Win User

You need to fix your Microsoft account message

is this real or scam?

:)

wacwac1, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 12, 2019
  3. jsfitz54 Win User
    Microsoft Message Legit???

Received two/same messages that are worded oddly, is this a scam? *(all used and unused)*

Reset Alert Confirmation Settings‏

To see messages related to this one, group messages by conversation.

Windows Live Team Outlook Services (reolm2@msn.com)

Add to contacts

2:25 PM

To: Windows Live Team Outlook Services

Picture of Windows Live Team Outlook Services

Parts of this message have been blocked for your safety.
    Show content|I trust L: reolm2@msn.com. Always show content.

GENERAL ACCOUNT SETTINGS
    Dear Valued Customer,

Due to congestion in all Windows Live Mail user accounts, there shall be a removal exercise of all used and unused Hotmail/Msn Accounts. Windows Live would be shutting down several accounts as your email address needs to be added to the new Windows Live database. We programed to stop and delete unused email account, you may permanently stop receiving messages to this Email address if not verified.

Kindly verify and let us know if your account is still valid. Click on the reply button and fill in your information:

* User name:

* Password:

* Date of Birth:

* Country Or Territory:

This back up is necessary for update and to avoid blocking of your account. If you do not respond to this message. you will lose your account permanently.

Thank you for your usual co-operation. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Member Service Team.

This assumes a reasonable growth rate. Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement.

For more information or for general questions regarding your e-mail account, please visit Windows Live Hotmail Help.

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA ? 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved

jsfitz54, Jun 12, 2019
  4. You need to fix your Microsoft account message

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

You need to fix your Microsoft account message

1. You need to fix your Microsoft account message - Similar Threads - need fix Microsoft

2. " you need to fix your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    " you need to fix your account": pls help me i just wanna play minecraft but i got logged out and i cant log into my microsoft account i dont have accses to the email of that account its on my phone that broke yesterday so i cant get the recovery code...
  3. " you need to fix your account"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    " you need to fix your account": pls help me i just wanna play minecraft but i got logged out and i cant log into my microsoft account i dont have accses to the email of that account its on my phone that broke yesterday so i cant get the recovery code...
  4. " you need to fix your account"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message: Every other login I get this message. It tells me to go to Shared experiences to "fix it." How do I get rid of this message for good? After I input my pin again, it then will say "all accounts are working correctly," and everything is working fine after that. How do I get rid...
  6. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message: Every other login I get this message. It tells me to go to Shared experiences to "fix it." How do I get rid of this message for good? After I input my pin again, it then will say "all accounts are working correctly," and everything is working fine after that. How do I get rid...
  7. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. "Microsoft Account Problem" Message. "We Need to fix your Microsoft Accounts"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Microsoft Account Problem" Message. "We Need to fix your Microsoft Accounts": This message appears almost at every login, usually after I first enter my pin. It also tells me to go to Shared Experiences. There it says that "Some of your accounts require attention." I click "Fix now" and then I have to enter my pin again. I enter my pin and then it says...
  9. "You need to fix your Microsoft account"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "You need to fix your Microsoft account": Hello! For weeks that everyday I get a notification in Windows 10 saying that my Microsoft account needs to be fixed. So, I click on the notification and login with my password and it is fixed... But in the next day it complains again. I am tired of "fixing" my...
  10. You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps ...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps ...: I believe this is quite common, but via Google, I can't enable any of the suggestions. This window "You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and continue experiences on this device" currently remains on the bottom right...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove repeating notification you need to fix your microsoft account in win 10

2. receiving message about Microsoft account needs to be fixed