Windows 10: You owe me a computer

Discus and support You owe me a computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; One week ago, my computer was healthy. The update 1089 installed itself automaticaly without my consent. Now, thanks to you, I have multiple OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WilsonHenley, Feb 22, 2019.

1. You owe me a computer

One week ago, my computer was healthy. The update 1089 installed itself automaticaly without my consent. Now, thanks to you, I have multiple OS problems. My main working software for my work crashes. VLC lags reading simple video files. Cannot even use youtube in 1080p. Your update simply f*cked everything. I resent you beyond comprehension.

:)

WilsonHenley, Feb 22, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Feb 22, 2019
  4. You owe me a computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

You owe me a computer

1. You owe me a computer - Similar Threads - owe computer

2. Microsoft owes me a new PC. Unknowingly upgraded my PC with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft owes me a new PC. Unknowingly upgraded my PC with windows 11: Yes Microsoft now that you have TOTALLY SCREWED UP MY PC. by unknowingly updating to windows 11 messing up all my important info. This is NOT RIGHT! I tried starting it 4 times I AM FED UP WITH WINDOWS **** . MANY YEARS I HAVE DECLINED THIS UPLOAD THEN I WENT TO START UP MY...
  3. Microsoft owes me a new PC. Unknowingly upgraded my PC with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft owes me a new PC. Unknowingly upgraded my PC with windows 11: Yes Microsoft now that you have TOTALLY SCREWED UP MY PC. by unknowingly updating to windows 11 messing up all my important info. This is NOT RIGHT! I tried starting it 4 times I AM FED UP WITH WINDOWS **** . MANY YEARS I HAVE DECLINED THIS UPLOAD THEN I WENT TO START UP MY...
  4. Virus messed up windows (and I owe a client their files really soon)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virus messed up windows (and I owe a client their files really soon): A client project is due really soon so I appreciate any help! I accidentally installed a virus and then probably deleted it with Malwarebytes. After restarting my PC some programs couldn't open and "ended up finding that the virus might have fucked around with some of my...
  5. 6/11/2020, Microsoft deducted $109.99 from my bank, but tells me I owe $109.99, no contact...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    6/11/2020, Microsoft deducted $109.99 from my bank, but tells me I owe $109.99, no contact...: I need contact information. Microsoft deducted $109.99 from my bank account per my bank this a.m. I have not received an email stating they did, only previous ones telling me I needed to pay for service, I have not used service until 2 weeks ago. that is when I started...
  6. i owed dts but still is asking to buy it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i owed dts but still is asking to buy it: i bought dts it showed in my account but is asking me to buy when i try to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-owed-dts-but-still-is-asking-to-buy-it/7acc3014-ba28-42d4-adb8-a836227c652c
  7. I keep getting robo calls saying I owe microsoft $499.00. What is going on?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I keep getting robo calls saying I owe microsoft $499.00. What is going on?: I keep getting robo calls saying I owe microsoft $499.00. What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-robo-calls-saying-i-owe-microsoft/a9fcd222-1d36-4f04-9e2a-749e57c07f48"
  8. money owed me ---refund

money owed me ---refund: This morning I received a call informing me, that Microsoft owed me money. The amount is around $200.00 for things they can't do for me. How do I find out if this true?...
  9. so who do I talk to about microsoft owing me money now that windows 10 has broken my webcam...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    so who do I talk to about microsoft owing me money now that windows 10 has broken my webcam...: And I don't want a list of all the different things i could do to fix my camera after a windows 10 update, because i have exhausted all possibilities, from editing my registry to checking my privacy settings, resetting the camera, reinstalling and updating the driver...the...
  10. Money Microsoft says I owe them via email.

Money Microsoft says I owe them via email.: I just got an email that says I owe microsoft money which I don't. I need to find out what this is about who do I email. Need to verify this is a scam...