Windows 10: You phone app on pc

Discus and support You phone app on pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I launch the your phone app on pc it just keeps wanting me to press an update button. If I do, it says I have the latest version, vicious... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Xelyod, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Xelyod Win User

You phone app on pc

When I launch the your phone app on pc it just keeps wanting me to press an update button. If I do, it says I have the latest version, vicious circle.

:)

Xelyod, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 23, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 23, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

You phone app on pc

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, May 23, 2020
Thema:

You phone app on pc

1. You phone app on pc - Similar Threads - phone app

2. Authenticator app for my "work" is in old phone that I don't have access too.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticator app for my "work" is in old phone that I don't have access too.: Dear Community members,I can't access my microsoft work account for the same email that i have personal account for some reason. My authenticator app is lost in the old phone that i don't have access to and I can't change sign in method as i myself am admin. I own the domain....
  3. Authenticator app for my "work" is in old phone that I don't have access too.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authenticator app for my "work" is in old phone that I don't have access too.: Dear Community members,I can't access my microsoft work account for the same email that i have personal account for some reason. My authenticator app is lost in the old phone that i don't have access to and I can't change sign in method as i myself am admin. I own the domain....
  4. Authenticator app for my "work" is in old phone that I don't have access too.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I am trying to install Phone link from Microsoft Store, but that app is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install Phone link from Microsoft Store, but that app is missing.: I have recently faced some issues with the Phone Link app, then I uninstalled it, now when I am trying to install it back, it is no more on Store. How to install it back?...
  6. I am trying to install Phone link from Microsoft Store, but that app is missing.

I am trying to install Phone link from Microsoft Store, but that app is missing.: I have recently faced some issues with the Phone Link app, then I uninstalled it, now when I am trying to install it back, it is no more on Store. How to install it back?...
  7. I can pair my iPhone to Phone Link App on Laptop and receive messages and see call history...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can pair my iPhone to Phone Link App on Laptop and receive messages and see call history...: I can make calls but then the computer redirects the call to my iPhone, I can't speak or listen through my laptop. In Phone Link App under devices the iPhone is listed but the Selected button is grey out. I have tried resetting and repairing the app many times. I've tried...
  8. I can pair my iPhone to Phone Link App on Laptop and receive messages and see call history...

I can pair my iPhone to Phone Link App on Laptop and receive messages and see call history...: I can make calls but then the computer redirects the call to my iPhone, I can't speak or listen through my laptop. In Phone Link App under devices the iPhone is listed but the Selected button is grey out. I have tried resetting and repairing the app many times. I've tried...
  9. Not able to use phone link app. Showing some error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to use phone link app. Showing some error.: I am getting error while opening phone link and when-ever I am toggling to ON in setting for phone link I am getting also a error. I am attaching the screenshots....
  10. Not able to use phone link app. Showing some error.

Not able to use phone link app. Showing some error.: I am getting error while opening phone link and when-ever I am toggling to ON in setting for phone link I am getting also a error. I am attaching the screenshots....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is the your phone app held on my pc