Windows 10: you talk it types software

Discus and support you talk it types software in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; 1/24/2019. Hello. Does Microsoft or a very reliable company have a "you talk it types software"? Thank you. Vic.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by #vic, Jan 24, 2019.

1. #vic Win User

you talk it types software

1/24/2019.

Hello.

Does Microsoft or a very reliable company have a "you talk it types software"?

Thank you.

Vic.

:)

Thema:

you talk it types software

1. you talk it types software - Similar Threads - talk types software

2. How to install the cangjie typing software

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to install the cangjie typing software: To whom it may concern, How to install the cang jie typing software? Thanks ! Best Regards, Andre So https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-the-cangjie-typing-software/d4dc2cba-2b3b-44cd-998c-b6ebcd4450f1
  3. someone else typing on my computer and talking on windows 10 pro !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone else typing on my computer and talking on windows 10 pro !: someone else typing on my computer and talking on windows 10 pro ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-else-typing-on-my-computer-and-talking-on/de31600d-3f09-424f-868b-5066d31fbf69"
  4. Talk to Cortana

in Cortana
    Talk to Cortana: Do I need an external microphone to talk to Cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/talk-to-cortana/a8624b3f-ce90-4368-ae20-f861d3beafbb"
  5. What software would you use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What software would you use?: If you wanted to create a simple program on your Computer using the Parallel or Serial port as the I/O, what software would you use to write the program? I want to write a little program that sends series of code to my Computer Controlled Ham Radio, which will set. among...
  6. Lets Talk Ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lets Talk Ransomware: Just saw a news article on CNBC web site about a hospital in Kentucky that is the victim of ransomware. I assume the hospital has a backup on an external drive. So why can they not use the backup? 45058
  7. How do you get Cortana to talk?

How do you get Cortana to talk?: I can't seem to get it to talk. It only answers my questions through text or does a Bing search. 9777
  8. cortana wont talk

cortana wont talk: *Confusedcortana was prettyfuly working without any problem but after 1511 update it wont respond to me and write:something went wrong try again a bit later .... but i beleive it hears me because when i say hey cortana it shows cortana >>>>> thanks in advance 43405
  9. We talked to Windows tech support scammers. Here's why you shouldn't

in Windows 10 News
    We talked to Windows tech support scammers. Here's why you shouldn't: They're after one thing -- money. And when they can't get it, they'll resort to any means necessary. We wanted to see how these scammers operate and the tactics they used so we could offer some advice to potential victims. We talked to Windows tech support scammers....
  10. You can make the type on the start menu larger.

in Windows 10 Support
    You can make the type on the start menu larger.: Hi This doesn't actually give you a lot of choices buy it will make the type bigger. Go to PC Settings, select the Display tab, at the bottom there is the More Options, option. Set it to Larger and the type on the Start Menu will get a lot bigger. I'd rather have...