Windows 10: You tell me what it is? Original Windows ?

Discus and support You tell me what it is? Original Windows ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is this the original Windows? What do I need to notice if I want to understand the original Windows? Please mark me [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jiaul HaqueKawsar™, Jun 26, 2020.

1. You tell me what it is? Original Windows ?

Is this the original Windows?

What do I need to notice if I want to understand the original Windows? Please mark me

You tell me what it is?  Original Windows ? 1877f6ba-98c3-4c04-ba98-2c6583b13175?upload=true.png

:)

Jiaul HaqueKawsar™, Jun 26, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 26, 2020
  4. You tell me what it is? Original Windows ?

Origin will not load

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Which was the update that was installed prior to this issue?
    2. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    3. Do you get any error message while launching the Origin application?
    4. What was the error message that you got while reinstalling the Origin application?
    5. Are you facing this issue with any other applications?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to launch Origin application.

1. Follow the steps mentioned in Uninstalling Origin Application
      and completely uninstall Origin from your computer.
    2. Then, put your computer in a Clean Boot State
      and delete the folders from the following locations.

• Note: A Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Your computer may temporarily lose
      some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

• C:\ProgramData\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Origin\
    • C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License\

1. Then, Download Origin and install it with the computer being in a Clean Boot
      State.
    2. Then, place the computer to normal boot by going to
      Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
      section in the Clean Boot link and check if you are able to launch the Origin application.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

You tell me what it is? Original Windows ?

1. You tell me what it is? Original Windows ? - Similar Threads - tell Original

2. I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...: I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and the package requires a os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-win-subsystem-for-android-but-it-tells/b19485c9-aa1b-4c86-9d05-406750f79ee0
  3. I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...: I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and the package requires a os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-win-subsystem-for-android-but-it-tells/b19485c9-aa1b-4c86-9d05-406750f79ee0
  4. I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to tell Windows that my wifi has moved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to tell Windows that my wifi has moved: It seems Windows uses the SSID of my Wifi as part of the location service. I have now moved and taken my wifi with me. I.e. my wifi still has the same SSID, but it is physically located at my new address. Windows still thinks, I'm at the old address. This is evident from the...
  6. How to tell Windows that my wifi has moved

How to tell Windows that my wifi has moved: It seems Windows uses the SSID of my Wifi as part of the location service. I have now moved and taken my wifi with me. I.e. my wifi still has the same SSID, but it is physically located at my new address. Windows still thinks, I'm at the old address. This is evident from the...
  7. Can some one tell me please how do I get Admin permission on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can some one tell me please how do I get Admin permission on my laptop: I can't get administrative permission on my laptop I can't install anything it doesn't let me I can't factory reset it doesn't let me I've tried command prompt it doesn't work please anyone help...
  8. Can some one tell me please how do I get Admin permission on my laptop

Can some one tell me please how do I get Admin permission on my laptop: I can't get administrative permission on my laptop I can't install anything it doesn't let me I can't factory reset it doesn't let me I've tried command prompt it doesn't work please anyone help...
  9. Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.

Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.: So I was browsing the internet, looking for Minecraft for the Xbox 360. I downloaded an image file from a random website, then immediately after, McAfee or something else kept saying I had a virus. I freaked out and went straight to Windows Secirty so it can delete the virus,...
  10. Can I tell if Win 10 was originally installed on my enterprise laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I tell if Win 10 was originally installed on my enterprise laptop: I have a laptop from my company. it currently has win 7 enterprise. Can I tell if was originally supplied with a Win 10 instal and therefor already activated for win 10 ? How can I know if Microsoft already has the laptop on Win 10 activation system ? 73084