Windows 10: You Tube audio to blank CD

Discus and support You Tube audio to blank CD in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need to get a You Tube audio (song) from youtube to a blank CD. How do I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CLWon1, Nov 5, 2018.

1. CLWon1 Win User

You Tube audio to blank CD

I need to get a You Tube audio (song) from youtube to a blank CD. How do I do this?

:)

CLWon1, Nov 5, 2018

2. Audio CD's as Empty

Easy question. A new Audio CD cannot be played on my laptop. My laptop informs me it is a blank disc. The CD does play in a typical home CD player.

Facts:

• Asus X750JB
    • Windows 10 ~ 64 bit
    • All drivers are updated
    • CD has same issue on an alternate Asus X750JB
    • CD is not a ripped disc
    • Other Audio CD's play without an issue
    • CD not recognized by all programs: File Explorer, Windows Media Player, Nero or any player I download for the internet
    • The Audio CD was checked out from a local library

Dean-Wilson, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Nov 5, 2018
  4. You Tube audio to blank CD

Audio CD Burning Error

Hi Ruby,

Incompatible drivers and software can cause the error message that you're getting when burning audio CD. Since you have tried to update the driver to its latest version, we suggest that you
    try reinstalling the driver. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    • Try burning the audio CD once more and check if the error will appear again.

Should the issue remains the same, you can
    perform clean boot
    . Follow the steps under Windows 10 from the link provided to eliminate software conflicts.

Let us know how it goes, we'll be glad to help you further.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

You Tube audio to blank CD

1. You Tube audio to blank CD - Similar Threads - Tube audio blank

2. you tube problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    you tube problem: you tube problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-tube-problem/232796ad-2d86-4620-b099-2f49ef420de8
  3. you tube problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    you tube problem: you tube problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-tube-problem/232796ad-2d86-4620-b099-2f49ef420de8
  4. you tube problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Audio in you tube threw Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio in you tube threw Edge: I just want to let everybody know and be warned i was listening to a video on you tube threw Chrome and all of a sudden the audio just stopped now i went Into Chrome and tried there i get Audio there i have a Logitech 7.1 surround sound headset for gaming and they are wired...
  6. Audio in you tube threw Edge

Audio in you tube threw Edge: I just want to let everybody know and be warned i was listening to a video on you tube threw Chrome and all of a sudden the audio just stopped now i went Into Chrome and tried there i get Audio there i have a Logitech 7.1 surround sound headset for gaming and they are wired...
  7. you tube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    you tube: [ATTACH]when I share on you tube and e mail to me i never receive the e mail or when I save where does it go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-tube/0377ec03-33aa-498c-85eb-4de001e5c78f
  8. Computer and You Tube

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Computer and You Tube: My computer has been blocked and I cannot post on you tube. Does anyone know how to correct this. Google will not reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-and-you-tube/63a462be-e5ae-4dda-83c4-e38d0dad47a9
  9. Sound (Audio) not working for you tube

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound (Audio) not working for you tube: I tried running the troubleshooter so i can hear you tube videos but it didnt solve the problem. I have a laptop and the 1904 version. I dont know what else to do....
  10. You Tube on Start menu

You Tube on Start menu: I was at Staples today and all the laptops they had on their counters had a You Tube tile on their Start Menu. Mine does not! Can anyone tell me how to get it? You Tube (by whatever name) is not listed in my All Apps. I can place a shortcut on my desktop but I cannot pin it...