Windows 10: You will need a new app to open this "ms-cxh" link

Discus and support You will need a new app to open this "ms-cxh" link in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't log in to my Microsoft account because I get this error. I have searched all over the internet, there is no solution anywhere, and there is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Анвар Раджабов, Jan 22, 2021.

1. You will need a new app to open this "ms-cxh" link

I can't log in to my Microsoft account because I get this error. I have searched all over the internet, there is no solution anywhere, and there is not even a mention of this error. Please help

:)

Анвар Раджабов, Jan 22, 2021
  2. teethoe Win User

You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh

When I try to sign into my microsoft account from the settings panel, it tells me "You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh". It tells me to find an app in the microsoft store to proceed but no app was found. How can I log into my microsoft account?

teethoe, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Linking My iPhone

Hello,

I want to link my iPhone to windows 10. So when I go to 'Your Phone' app, I select iPhone> link the phone; but a message pop up stating "You will need a new app to open this ms-cxh." Then, when I go to the windows app store, there are no results coming up
    for ms-cxh. Please, would mind helping me?

Thanks.

Allen

Allen Yaldiko, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

You will need a new app to open this "ms-cxh" link

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. You will need a new app to open this "ms-cxh" link :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

You will need a new app to open this "ms-cxh" link

1. You will need a new app to open this "ms-cxh" link - Similar Threads - need app open

2. You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link: I am trying to sign in to my Microsoft account through the setting page on my PC and I keep getting a pop-up that says "You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link". When I look for an app in the Microsoft Store there are no results found. The only solution I found is one...
  3. You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link: I am trying to sign in to my Microsoft account through the setting page on my PC and I keep getting a pop-up that says "You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link". When I look for an app in the Microsoft Store there are no results found. The only solution I found is one...
  4. You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 login to azure you’ll need a new app to open the ms-cxh link

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 login to azure you’ll need a new app to open the ms-cxh link: Windows 10 Pro 21H2Login to windows using azure/office 365 loginCan login to 2 other Laptops using same credentials Receive 2 popups. See below. Then when click on sign in receive error "You’ll need a new app to open the ms-cxh link"then click on sign in and receive you’ll...
  6. Windows 10 login to azure you’ll need a new app to open the ms-cxh link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 login to azure you’ll need a new app to open the ms-cxh link: Windows 10 Pro 21H2Login to windows using azure/office 365 loginCan login to 2 other Laptops using same credentials Receive 2 popups. See below. Then when click on sign in receive error "You’ll need a new app to open the ms-cxh link"then click on sign in and receive you’ll...
  7. Windows 10 login to azure you’ll need a new app to open the ms-cxh link

8. You need a new app ms-contact-support link

You need a new app ms-contact-support link: I have an issue where an app that has a help and support button will show this messageNote: for some reason....The windows app "Help and support is GONE!! Here is a screenshot [ATTACH] tell me how to fix this is issue. Maybe it is because The Help and support app is...
  9. You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh: When I try to sign into my microsoft account from the settings panel, it tells me "You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh". It tells me to find an app in the microsoft store to proceed but no app was found. How can I log into my microsoft account?...
  10. Need a new app to open ms-gamebarservices link?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need a new app to open ms-gamebarservices link?: I've been having an issue with this coming up on my screen for a few weeks. I've tried just looking online if anyone has had the same issue, but I haven't found anything relating to exactly what I'm experiencing. I've attached an image of what pops up on my screen. It's...