Windows 10: You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

Discus and support You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi.I am the parent and family organiser in my group but I still get the "you will need to ask an adult for permission to use this website" message.How... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by John_Morrissey68, Mar 29, 2022.

1. You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

Hi.I am the parent and family organiser in my group but I still get the "you will need to ask an adult for permission to use this website" message.How do I stop this. It is really annoying. it is usually when I try to buy something. I have re organised my family group but no joy. I need to fix this as it is becoming a real problem.thank you

:)

John_Morrissey68, Mar 29, 2022

2. Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Google Chrome

Also if you are an adult in your family and you are still having this issue do this.

• Ask for permission to use the program
    • go onto another web browser and log into the other email you or a family member uses
    • if you are not in the family tab add your self to the children's accounts
    • accept the request to use the program
    • then remove yourself from the children's account and into the adult section

Hope this helps.

NathanialJamieson, Mar 29, 2022
  3. zendead Win User
    Asking for an adults permission

I am the adult in my Family Account why is it asking me to get permission for anything on my laptop? If this keeps up I will never use this again. It has happened a few times and it is for a stupid app. The sticky Notes App. This needs to get handled across
    the board. I am tired of it happening. This is not the first time but it will be the last.

zendead, Mar 29, 2022
  4. You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you receive error while asking permission from adult for accessing Google Chrome. I would like to know the exact error message/code you receive.

However, since you have mentioned that you are using a child account, the work around would be to converting the child account to a local user account and try using Chrome. Kindly follow the steps to convert the child account to local account.

1. Go to Settings > Account >
      Your info.
    2. Now click on Sign in to a
      local account instead.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

If you are an adult and still using a child account refer the article
    Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts
    for more information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 29, 2022
Thema:

You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

1. You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site - Similar Threads - need ask adult

2. Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Roblox...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Roblox...: Cant open roblox because of this: Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Roblox Im over the age limit and im not apart of a microsoft family...
  3. Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Roblox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Roblox...: Cant open roblox because of this: Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Roblox Im over the age limit and im not apart of a microsoft family...
  4. Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Roblox...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ask for permission first. You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can get this....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ask for permission first. You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can get this....: I'm trying to buy an app from the microsoft store to watch a video I have on my laptop. Every time I try to buy it, it asks for my PIN, and then I get a pop-up saying "You'll need to ask an adult...". There's 2 buttons "Cancel" and "Ask Now". When I click "Ask Now" I get...
  6. Ask for permission first. You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can get this....

Ask for permission first. You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can get this....: I'm trying to buy an app from the microsoft store to watch a video I have on my laptop. Every time I try to buy it, it asks for my PIN, and then I get a pop-up saying "You'll need to ask an adult...". There's 2 buttons "Cancel" and "Ask Now". When I click "Ask Now" I get...
  7. You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site: Hi.I am the parent and family organiser in my group but I still get the "you will need to ask an adult for permission to use this website" message.How do I stop this. It is really annoying. it is usually when I try to buy something. I have re organised my family group but no...
  8. You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site: Hi.I am the parent and family organiser in my group but I still get the "you will need to ask an adult for permission to use this website" message.How do I stop this. It is really annoying. it is usually when I try to buy something. I have re organised my family group but no...
  9. Asking for an adults permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Asking for an adults permission: I am the adult in my Family Account why is it asking me to get permission for anything on my laptop? If this keeps up I will never use this again. It has happened a few times and it is for a stupid app. The sticky Notes App. This needs to get handled across the board. I am...
  10. Ask Permission - Need an Adult to use Firefox - Ask by email

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Ask Permission - Need an Adult to use Firefox - Ask by email: Repeatedly "ask by email" (using "child's" machine) and repeatedly selected "allowed" ("gave permission") to use the account, but it still doesn't work. Initially, it also alerted me to the need to update windows on the "child's" machine, which I did, but it still doesn't...