Windows 10: YouCam cannot connect to your webcam HP Truvision hd. Try selecting another capture device.

Discus and support YouCam cannot connect to your webcam HP Truvision hd. Try selecting another capture device. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; YouCam cannot connect to your webcam HP Truvision hd. Try selecting another capture device within settings, or close any applications that may be using... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MilindPatil1, Sep 7, 2020.

1. YouCam cannot connect to your webcam HP Truvision hd. Try selecting another capture device.

YouCam cannot connect to your webcam HP Truvision hd. Try selecting another capture device within settings, or close any applications that may be using this webcam and then restart YouCam.

I tried all solutions provided by virtual agent and even tried out clean re-installation of windows 10 but still problem persists.

I have updated my driver also.

Provide me solution.

:)

MilindPatil1, Sep 7, 2020
  2. ktburgh Win User

HP Truvision Webcam no longer listed in "Imaging Devices" in Device Manager, video working in all other apps but Zoom

Yesterday we had no problem using Zoom meeting with video. Starting today we did not get the option to start video, although it said it was on and recognized the HD Truvision Webcam, but there is no picture. The video works in all other programs. I checked
    in Device Manager and the HD Truvision Camera IS NOT listed under "Imaging Devices" but is listed under "Camera". The only thing listed under "Imaging Devices" is our printer. I have an HP Laptop using Windows 10.

Thank you for your help.

ktburgh, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Hp truevision HD not working

Sorry Sammie, I attached a wrong link. Lest try the following suggestions, please:

In Windows, search for and open Device Manager.

In Device Manager, double-click Imaging devices.

Verify that your webcam or video device is listed under Imaging devices. If the webcam is listed, skip to Updating the webcam driver. If not, continue with the next step.

If there is no webcam or video device listed, select Imaging devices and select Scan for hardware changes to scan for the webcam or video device.

NOTE: If no hardware is found after running the scan, there might be an issue with the webcam hardware.

If a webcam or video device is found, right-click on the device and select Enable.

Open YouCam to see if the application opens with the selected webcam. If this did not resolve the issue, continue to the next step.

Update webcam drivers:

Make sure you are connected to the Internet.

In Device Manager, double-click Imaging devices.

Right-click your webcam or video device, then select Update Driver Software.

In the Update Driver Software window, select Search automatically for updated driver software.

After the message, Windows has successfully updated your driver software, or The best driver software for your device is already installed, click Close.

Open YouCam to see if the application opens and the driver update resolves the error message.

If Device Manager does not recognize the webcam after the scan, use Microsoft System Restore to go back to a time when the webcam was working properly.

Make sure the webcam drivers and software are compatible with your version of Windows. Go to the webcam manufacturer's website to download and install any driver updates.

RogerWaltes98, Sep 7, 2020
  4. YouCam cannot connect to your webcam HP Truvision hd. Try selecting another capture device.

HP Truevision HD Camera Not Working

My HP Truevision HD Camera is not working. I turn on the "Camera" App and the camera light turns on but the screen is pitch black. I open the Cyberlink YouCam app and it displays the following warning "YouCam cannot connect to your webcam (HP Truevision
    HD). I have tried the following steps to no avail:

1. Ensured I have the most up to date driver

2. Uninstalled camera via device manager and restarted the computer

3. I have turned off my McAfee Firewall and tried the camera again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

steviegreenway, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

YouCam cannot connect to your webcam HP Truvision hd. Try selecting another capture device.

1. YouCam cannot connect to your webcam HP Truvision hd. Try selecting another capture device. - Similar Threads - YouCam cannot connect

2. Try connecting your device again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Try connecting your device again: I got a new game on my computer and wanted to use my Xbox controller to play. but for some reason or another, my controller won't connect to my pc. it keeps saying "try connecting you device again." So i did what anyone would do in my position, i went to Youtube. i fallowed...
  3. Try connecting your device again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Try connecting your device again: I got a new game on my computer and wanted to use my Xbox controller to play. but for some reason or another, my controller won't connect to my pc. it keeps saying "try connecting you device again." So i did what anyone would do in my position, i went to Youtube. i fallowed...
  4. There was problem getting your captures try again in a bit,,I cannot access my captures on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There was problem getting your captures try again in a bit,,I cannot access my captures on...: This is the message I am getting When I want to Access my captured Video,How to fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-problem-getting-your-captures-try-again/53f740ab-bb99-4f6f-955e-0fae4bccb5d5
  5. There was problem getting your captures try again in a bit,,I cannot access my captures on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was problem getting your captures try again in a bit,,I cannot access my captures on...: This is the message I am getting When I want to Access my captured Video,How to fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-problem-getting-your-captures-try-again/53f740ab-bb99-4f6f-955e-0fae4bccb5d5
  6. There was problem getting your captures try again in a bit,,I cannot access my captures on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. selecting webcam to use. device manager shows the HP windows camera and my new webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    selecting webcam to use. device manager shows the HP windows camera and my new webcam: The windows camera is working. My HP Laptop has been using the "HP vision HD Camera as in device manager" that is preinstalled. It uses the camera lense on the screen. I have a new webcam that shows up in Device Manager as "NExigo N60 FHD webcam". How do I select the new...
  8. HP Truvision HD webcam

HP Truvision HD webcam: I have a HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 13t-s100 purchased in 2016 with Windows 10. I haven't tried to use the webcam in a long time, but recently tried it and I am getting the black screen that I have seen reported on the community in previous posts. I have tried to update...
  9. HP Truvision Webcam no longer listed in "Imaging Devices" in Device Manager, video working...

HP Truvision Webcam no longer listed in "Imaging Devices" in Device Manager, video working...: Yesterday we had no problem using Zoom meeting with video. Starting today we did not get the option to start video, although it said it was on and recognized the HD Truvision Webcam, but there is no picture. The video works in all other programs. I checked in Device Manager...
  10. HP Truevision HD webcam

HP Truevision HD webcam: Since update windows 10 my webcam in no longer working and not visible to any software. Do I need to update the pilot ? In which case can you give me a safe link ? Thanks...