Windows 10: "You'll need a new app to open this ms-calculator link" pop up spam

Discus and support "You'll need a new app to open this ms-calculator link" pop up spam in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to get rid of this pop up. Due to one day when Microsoft store calculator started opening everytime I pressed the down arrow and random number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by REDDOOMMER, Aug 17, 2019.

1. "You'll need a new app to open this ms-calculator link" pop up spam

I want to get rid of this pop up. Due to one day when Microsoft store calculator started opening everytime I pressed the down arrow and random number keys, I deleted it via powershell. Now just this pop up comes up everytime I press said keys. I noticed when I have task manager open while pressing the cursed keys, that "Pickanapp" is spammed in processes and "Openwith" in details. I want to disable this pop up from showing at all, please tell me how can I do it. This isn't a virus, as I've tried numerous virus scanners and nothing came up. Rebooting did nothing. Please help.

:)

REDDOOMMER, Aug 17, 2019

2. Calculator Will not Open

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue on a local account or the Microsoft account?

• Are you facing this issue with the built in calculator or the calculator app?
    If it is a built in Calculator I would suggest you to check if you can open and check the status.

• Press Windows + R keys.

• Type calc and hit Enter
      and check the status if its opening.
    I would also suggest you to try creating a new user account
    and check if issue persists.

Click on the below link to check how to create new user account in Windows 10

Microsoft Support link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Note:Install all the pending updates after logging in to Microsoft account and check.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 17, 2019
  3. TROUBLE DOWNING LOADING FROM WINDOWS APP STORE ON WINDOWS 10. Error-"YOU"LL NEED A NEW APP TO OPEN THIS MS-WINDOWS -STORED"

Original Title: TROUBLE DOWNING LOADING FROM WINDOWS APP STORE ON WINDOWS 10

EVERYTIME I TRY TO DOWNLOD AN APP FROM THE WINDOWS APP STORE A POP UP COMES AND STATES "YOU"LL NEED A NEW APP TO OPEN THIS MS-WINDOWS -STORED" NOT SURE WHAT TO DO OR WERE TO GO TO GET THIS APP IT'S REQUESTING.

THANKS,

SHERRI

SherriCavnar, Aug 17, 2019
  4. "You'll need a new app to open this ms-calculator link" pop up spam

Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

"You'll need a new app to open this ms-calculator link" pop up spam

1. "You'll need a new app to open this ms-calculator link" pop up spam - Similar Threads - You'll need app

2. you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link: settings won't open and i'm trying to open minecraft on a school computer but the microsoft store is missing and win + r and win + x works but if i try to type anything in there it just says access denied. windows powershell admin doesn't open cause i don't have an admin...
  3. You'll need a new app to open this ms-screensketch link

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-screensketch link: Hello,I am having trouble with my computer not being able to open apps. I don't see the Microsoft store.I have tried multiple solutions, but nothing seems to be working. When I try this solution, I get errors. I am unable to use snipping tool. Press Windows + X keys together...
  4. You'll need a new app to open this ms-screensketch link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-screensketch link: Hello,I am having trouble with my computer not being able to open apps. I don't see the Microsoft store.I have tried multiple solutions, but nothing seems to be working. When I try this solution, I get errors. I am unable to use snipping tool. Press Windows + X keys together...
  5. You'll need a new app to open this ms-screensketch link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link: I am trying to sign in to my Microsoft account through the setting page on my PC and I keep getting a pop-up that says "You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link". When I look for an app in the Microsoft Store there are no results found. The only solution I found is one...
  7. You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link: I am trying to sign in to my Microsoft account through the setting page on my PC and I keep getting a pop-up that says "You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link". When I look for an app in the Microsoft Store there are no results found. The only solution I found is one...
  8. You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link

9. You'll need a new app to open ms-screenclip link

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You'll need a new app to open ms-screenclip link: I open the action center and click screen clip because I wanted to take a screenshot of my homework but if I click it than it shows up with "you'll need a new app to open ms-screenclip link " https://ibb.co/q1NyYyB submitted by /u/TenseRaptor [link] [comments]...
  10. You'll need a new app to open this ms-screenclip link.

You'll need a new app to open this ms-screenclip link.: I'm getting the error above when attempting to take a new snip in snip and sketch. It doesn't do anything when I use `Win+shift+S` or Print Screen I changed the settings so that it activates snip and sketch. I have tried resetting/uninstalling it, and it persists through...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms-calculator link

2. ms calculator link

3. youll need a new app to open this ms-calculator link

4. ms-calculator.link,
  5. youll need a new app to open this ms-calculator,
  6. youll need a new app to open ms-calculator link,
  7. youll need a new app to open this ms calculator link,
  8. ms-calculator link message,
  9. what do you do if microsoft keeps saying to download ms cauculator,
  10. you will need a new app ms-calculator link,
  11. youll need a new app t open this ms-calculator link,