Windows 10: You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh

Discus and support You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I try to sign into my microsoft account from the settings panel, it tells me "You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh". It tells me to find an... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by teethoe, Jun 20, 2020.

1. teethoe Win User

You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh

When I try to sign into my microsoft account from the settings panel, it tells me "You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh". It tells me to find an app in the microsoft store to proceed but no app was found. How can I log into my microsoft account?

:)

teethoe, Jun 20, 2020
  2. XTL
    xTL Win User

You’ll need a new app to open this ms-paint error

@tomyfr
    Just to make it simple for you, just could always do this You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh :)

You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh [​IMG]

If you don't get Paint 3D in the list as i do, simply press Choose another app, and pick Paint 3D in the list.

But if you want to fix the context menu download,
    Default Programs Editor (Context Menu) > run the program > find the correct file type > edit the filetype > done.

3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 20, 2020
  4. You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh

Store crashes in window 10 : you'll need a new app to open this: ms-windows-store

I just added my wife, Melissa, as a new user account and now the Microsoft Store app is not even listed. When I click on adding an app from your Edge homepage it still shows the window:

You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

I have already typed in the powershell commands suggested and restarted and its still not working. What is the next step? I am using a Dell XPS All In One that started with WIndows 8 - upgraded to 8.1 and then upgraded to WIndows 10.

Thanks in advance, Jeff

MelissaDickman, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh

1. You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh - Similar Threads - You'll need app

2. You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc: You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-this-ms-wpc/43bb3a1f-f6a4-4eea-a5ee-34198bdba2c6
  3. You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link: I am trying to sign in to my Microsoft account through the setting page on my PC and I keep getting a pop-up that says "You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link". When I look for an app in the Microsoft Store there are no results found. The only solution I found is one...
  4. You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link: I am trying to sign in to my Microsoft account through the setting page on my PC and I keep getting a pop-up that says "You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link". When I look for an app in the Microsoft Store there are no results found. The only solution I found is one...
  5. You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. You will need a new app to open this "ms-cxh" link

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You will need a new app to open this "ms-cxh" link: I can't log in to my Microsoft account because I get this error. I have searched all over the internet, there is no solution anywhere, and there is not even a mention of this error. Please help...
  7. You'll need an new app to open this ms-wpc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You'll need an new app to open this ms-wpc: Every time I log into my computer, I keep getting this error, with everything on my computer gone. Is there a way to get rid of it without using the Administrator privilege? [ATTACH]...
  8. You'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingservices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingservices: Hello. I recently had the ms-gamingoverlay pop-up but i solved it by going to the Microsoft store and downloading Xbox game bar. Sometimes when i launch a game i get a new pop-up saying "you'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingservices" i tried the same method by going to...
  9. You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpx

in Windows 10 Customization
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpx: I have a new PC I set up the main login account as me then set up a user for my child. When I log into to my child's new account I get this message "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpx" as soon as I log in and I cannot do anything on this user account....
  10. "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc"

in Browsers and Email
    "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc": When I try to open Google Chrome, I get an error message saying "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc" I don't even know how to download whatever that is. Thank you for any help! 113842

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms-cxh

2. windows youll need a new app to open this ms-cxh

3. youll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link

4. win10: cxh link