Windows 10: You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link popup not dissapearing

Discus and support You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link popup not dissapearing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i am doing literally nothing and every 30 seconds to 2 minutes a pop up says i need a new app to open this ms-wpc, im not opening anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mateo Feliza, May 17, 2020.

1. You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link popup not dissapearing

i am doing literally nothing and every 30 seconds to 2 minutes a pop up says i need a new app to open this ms-wpc, im not opening anything

:)

Mateo Feliza, May 17, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 17, 2020
  3. JaneLM22 Win User
    ms-wpc link

Hi,

I've downloaded google chrome on my sons computer, however when we try to open it we receive an error message saying "you'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link" .

It gives us the option to "look for the app in the microsoft store" but we can't click on anything, it's like a fake ok button. Does anyone know how to fix this bug?

Thanks!!

JaneLM22, May 17, 2020
  4. MikeHick Win User

You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link popup not dissapearing

Windows 10 : "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc -link"

Hello,

When logging on to 3 other family members profiles i get the same errors. "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc -link" only on my own admin profile does everything seem to work ok. Ive looked online and can't seem to find a solution that works for
    "-link" . How can i correct this .

MikeHick, May 17, 2020
Thema:

You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link popup not dissapearing

1. You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link popup not dissapearing - Similar Threads - You'll need app

2. You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link how do i fix this?: This has been going since i factory resetted my computer about 6 months ago and my microsoft store isnt thereany help would be gladly appreciatedi've been trying to get all of the PIDS using task manager and making a batfile to automatically terminate them but i've seen that...
  3. You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link how do i fix this?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link how do i fix this?: This has been going since i factory resetted my computer about 6 months ago and my microsoft store isnt thereany help would be gladly appreciatedi've been trying to get all of the PIDS using task manager and making a batfile to automatically terminate them but i've seen that...
  4. You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc: You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-this-ms-wpc/43bb3a1f-f6a4-4eea-a5ee-34198bdba2c6
  5. You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc: You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-this-ms-wpc/43bb3a1f-f6a4-4eea-a5ee-34198bdba2c6
  6. Windows 10 : "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc -link"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 : "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc -link": Hello, When logging on to 3 other family members profiles i get the same errors. "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc -link" only on my own admin profile does everything seem to work ok. Ive looked online and can't seem to find a solution that works for "-link" . How...
  7. You'll need an new app to open this ms-wpc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You'll need an new app to open this ms-wpc: Every time I log into my computer, I keep getting this error, with everything on my computer gone. Is there a way to get rid of it without using the Administrator privilege? [ATTACH]...
  8. "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc": Hello everyone, As my first post to the community, this may be a little amateur, but I'll try my best. Every time I try to launch an app (Google Chrome, Spotify, Discord, etc.) it does not launch my app, and says "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc". I've searched...
  9. "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc"

in Browsers and Email
    "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc": When I try to open Google Chrome, I get an error message saying "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc" I don't even know how to download whatever that is. Thank you for any help! 113842
  10. "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc": When I try to open Google Chrome, I get an error message saying "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc" I don't even know how to download whatever that is. Thank you for any help! 113842

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youll need a new app to open this ms-wpc chrome