Windows 10: You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpx

Discus and support You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpx in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a new PC I set up the main login account as me then set up a user for my child. When I log into to my child's new account I get this message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MisH2918, Mar 1, 2019.

1. MisH2918 Win User

You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpx

I have a new PC I set up the main login account as me then set up a user for my child. When I log into to my child's new account I get this message "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpx" as soon as I log in and I cannot do anything on this user account.

:)

MisH2918, Mar 1, 2019

2. Store crashes in window 10 : you'll need a new app to open this: ms-windows-store

I just added my wife, Melissa, as a new user account and now the Microsoft Store app is not even listed. When I click on adding an app from your Edge homepage it still shows the window:

You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

I have already typed in the powershell commands suggested and restarted and its still not working. What is the next step? I am using a Dell XPS All In One that started with WIndows 8 - upgraded to 8.1 and then upgraded to WIndows 10.

Thanks in advance, Jeff

MelissaDickman, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpx :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 1, 2019
  4. You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpx

TROUBLE DOWNING LOADING FROM WINDOWS APP STORE ON WINDOWS 10. Error-"YOU"LL NEED A NEW APP TO OPEN THIS MS-WINDOWS -STORED"

Original Title: TROUBLE DOWNING LOADING FROM WINDOWS APP STORE ON WINDOWS 10

EVERYTIME I TRY TO DOWNLOD AN APP FROM THE WINDOWS APP STORE A POP UP COMES AND STATES "YOU"LL NEED A NEW APP TO OPEN THIS MS-WINDOWS -STORED" NOT SURE WHAT TO DO OR WERE TO GO TO GET THIS APP IT'S REQUESTING.

THANKS,

SHERRI

SherriCavnar, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpx

1. You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpx - Similar Threads - You'll need app

2. You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc: You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-this-ms-wpc/43bb3a1f-f6a4-4eea-a5ee-34198bdba2c6
  3. You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc: You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-this-ms-wpc/43bb3a1f-f6a4-4eea-a5ee-34198bdba2c6
  4. You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh: When I try to sign into my microsoft account from the settings panel, it tells me "You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh". It tells me to find an app in the microsoft store to proceed but no app was found. How can I log into my microsoft account?...
  5. You'll need a new app to open this ms-appinstaller

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-appinstaller: We have built an UWP package with VS2017. When we start installing the appx bundle on the user's machine, this error occurs: "You'll need a new app to open this ms-appinstaller". How to solve this problem? [ATTACH]...
  6. You'll need an new app to open this ms-wpc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You'll need an new app to open this ms-wpc: Every time I log into my computer, I keep getting this error, with everything on my computer gone. Is there a way to get rid of it without using the Administrator privilege? [ATTACH]...
  7. You'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingservices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingservices: Hello. I recently had the ms-gamingoverlay pop-up but i solved it by going to the Microsoft store and downloading Xbox game bar. Sometimes when i launch a game i get a new pop-up saying "you'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingservices" i tried the same method by going to...
  8. "You'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingoverlay"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "You'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingoverlay": Hi I'm having an issue with Windows game bar. Whenever I press Win+G to screen record, I get a pop-up telling me, "You'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingoverlay." Not only this, but when I open up apps and google as well, I still receive the same pop-up. Sure I can turn...
  9. "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc"

in Browsers and Email
    "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc": When I try to open Google Chrome, I get an error message saying "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc" I don't even know how to download whatever that is. Thank you for any help! 113842
  10. "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc": When I try to open Google Chrome, I get an error message saying "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc" I don't even know how to download whatever that is. Thank you for any help! 113842

Users found this page by searching for:

1. you need an app to open this wpx