Windows 10: You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

Discus and support You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just downloaded fresh install on windows 10 and used the "Debloater" guide from this Youtube Video :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfd7BXCo9Xk Even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xdylanx2424, Aug 31, 2020.

1. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

I just downloaded fresh install on windows 10 and used the "Debloater" guide from this Youtube Video :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfd7BXCo9Xk Even though he says he left all the "Xbox Apps" any time I try and join a party in the xbox console companion app it gives me the error message in the title.

I followed all the steps to reset the MS Store from this link here: https://www.majorgeeks.com/content/..._a_new_app_to_open_this_ms_windows_store.html

However It still comes up is there anything else I can do?

submitted by /u/xdylanx2424
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xdylanx2424, Aug 31, 2020
  2. XTL
    xTL Win User

You’ll need a new app to open this ms-paint error

@tomyfr
    Just to make it simple for you, just could always do this You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link :)

You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link [​IMG]

If you don't get Paint 3D in the list as i do, simply press Choose another app, and pick Paint 3D in the list.

But if you want to fix the context menu download,
    Default Programs Editor (Context Menu) > run the program > find the correct file type > edit the filetype > done.

3. TomG75 Win User
    WP7 apps linked to XBL accounts rather than Live ID's

Here's my story. It's more of an FYI than a question, but it would be nice if something could be done about it.

Had a gamertag on an XBox that a roommate used all the time. Moved out and left him the console so he wouldn't have to start over from scratch. Bought myself a WP7 phone and used my live account to sync everything. Problem was, this is the same account
    used for XBL. I made the roommate sign up for a live account and transferred the XBL account (Gamertag) from my live account to his and updated all address and billing information.

New problem arose after this.

I had an app on my phone that required updating (free one) and it told me the app was not registered to me because I may have changed gamertags (duh). So, what I discovered in this process is, rather than linking with my Live ID, these apps link with XBL
    gamertags? If one of my paid apps requires updating, i'm basically SOL? I am still using my original Live ID and thought that purchases were registered to that rather than XBL accounts. I'm hoping this is something that can be resolved in the future as
    i'd rather not pay twice for a $30 app I already paid once for.

Hopefully users in similar situations see this and become aware that apps are linked to XBox accounts rather than Live accounts.

Thanks

Tom

TomG75, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

1. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link - Similar Threads - You'll need app

2. You'll need a new app to open this ms-screensketch link

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-screensketch link: Hello,I am having trouble with my computer not being able to open apps. I don't see the Microsoft store.I have tried multiple solutions, but nothing seems to be working. When I try this solution, I get errors. I am unable to use snipping tool. Press Windows + X keys together...
  3. You'll need a new app to open this ms-screensketch link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-screensketch link: Hello,I am having trouble with my computer not being able to open apps. I don't see the Microsoft store.I have tried multiple solutions, but nothing seems to be working. When I try this solution, I get errors. I am unable to use snipping tool. Press Windows + X keys together...
  4. You'll need a new app to open this ms-screensketch link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link: I am trying to sign in to my Microsoft account through the setting page on my PC and I keep getting a pop-up that says "You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link". When I look for an app in the Microsoft Store there are no results found. The only solution I found is one...
  6. You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link: I am trying to sign in to my Microsoft account through the setting page on my PC and I keep getting a pop-up that says "You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link". When I look for an app in the Microsoft Store there are no results found. The only solution I found is one...
  7. You'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh link

8. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: Im trying to accept my friend invites to play some games and im getting this error. i have xbox installed on computer and the xbox components and i cant still accept the game invites submitted by /u/Kiks412 [link] [comments]...
  9. You'll need a new app to open ms-screenclip link

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You'll need a new app to open ms-screenclip link: I open the action center and click screen clip because I wanted to take a screenshot of my homework but if I click it than it shows up with "you'll need a new app to open ms-screenclip link " https://ibb.co/q1NyYyB submitted by /u/TenseRaptor [link] [comments]...
  10. You'll need a new app to open this ms-screenclip link.

You'll need a new app to open this ms-screenclip link.: I'm getting the error above when attempting to take a new snip in snip and sketch. It doesn't do anything when I use `Win+shift+S` or Print Screen I changed the settings so that it activates snip and sketch. I have tried resetting/uninstalling it, and it persists through...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ms-xbl-multiplayer link Forza Horizon 4

2. windows security need new app to open ms-xbl-multiplayer forza

3. ms-xbl-multiplayer link error

4. ms-xbl-multiplayer