Windows 10: "you'll need internet for this" cant download apps in app store. pleASE HeLP

Discus and support "you'll need internet for this" cant download apps in app store. pleASE HeLP in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; "It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connecting and try again. " 0x800704cf Can't download feedback app to send... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by procab88, May 2, 2020.

1. procab88 Win User

"you'll need internet for this" cant download apps in app store. pleASE HeLP

"It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connecting and try again. " 0x800704cf

Can't download feedback app to send feedback... help please.

:)

procab88, May 2, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 2, 2020
  3. Apple Mac App Store passes 100 Million Downloads

Cupertino-based Apple Inc. has just announced that its Mac-friendly app store has managed to surpass 100 million downloads in less than a year. Launched on January 6th (2011), the Mac App Store is accessible to Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Mac OS X Lion users, and offers thousands of free and paid apps covering Education, Games, Graphics & Design, Lifestyle, Productivity, Utilities and other categories. In contrast, the iOS-only App Store has over 500,000 apps and has surpassed 18 billion downloads.

"In just three years the App Store changed how people get mobile apps, and now the Mac App Store is changing the traditional PC software industry," said Philip Schiller, Apple's senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. "With more than 100 million downloads in less than a year, the Mac App Store is the largest and fastest growing PC software store in the world."

For more info about the Mac App Store just see Apple's website.

"you'll need internet for this" cant download apps in app store. pleASE HeLP apple_mac_app_store_lion_01_thm.jpg

Cristian_25H, May 2, 2020
  4. "you'll need internet for this" cant download apps in app store. pleASE HeLP

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, May 2, 2020
Thema:

"you'll need internet for this" cant download apps in app store. pleASE HeLP

1. "you'll need internet for this" cant download apps in app store. pleASE HeLP - Similar Threads - you'll need internet

2. need help cant download apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    need help cant download apps: I cant download any apps, i search it and the install button is unable to be clicked it isnt an option. it says update to windows 10 and the pc is running 10 when i click on it "to upgrade" it takes me to internet explorer and doesnt load i have edge but it doesnt take me...
  3. "You'll need internet for this"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You'll need internet for this": Every 30 minutes, Microsoft Accounts keep popping up with this message:"You'll need internet for this.""It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again""0x800704cf"I close it, thinking that I don't need it. But eventually, it pops...
  4. "You'll need internet for this"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You'll need internet for this": Every 30 minutes, Microsoft Accounts keep popping up with this message:"You'll need internet for this.""It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again""0x800704cf"I close it, thinking that I don't need it. But eventually, it pops...
  5. please help solve "you'll need the internet for this" problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help solve "you'll need the internet for this" problem: When I clicked Sign In, it appeared that "you'll need the internet for this", which means I need connect to the internet before I can sign in. But the problem is only can I connect to the internet after I sign in. I get stuck in a loop. This is very annoying, very stupid.1...
  6. please help solve "you'll need the internet for this" problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help solve "you'll need the internet for this" problem: When I clicked Sign In, it appeared that "you'll need the internet for this", which means I need connect to the internet before I can sign in. But the problem is only can I connect to the internet after I sign in. I get stuck in a loop. This is very annoying, very stupid.1...
  7. (Help) You'll need internet for this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Help) You'll need internet for this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/--Happy-- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jm18o7/help_youll_need_internet_for_this/
  8. I cant install in the store minecraft because "to use this app you'll need a device with...

I cant install in the store minecraft because "to use this app you'll need a device with...: I cant install in the store minecraft because "to use this app you'll need a device with more features", my pc is updated and has 64bits. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-in-the-store-minecraft-because-to/80b43ce1-a24d-4047-b55b-dc6782ce8413
  9. you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store PLEASE HELP: connect my pc and help PLEASE codes codes and codes please help[IMG][IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-this-ms-windows-store/52906cce-b0b4-48cf-a44e-a5626ca34256
  10. Microsoft Apps: "You'll need an Internet connection for this"

Microsoft Apps: "You'll need an Internet connection for this": Hello. Today I was going to download an app from the Microsoft Store and it wouldn't load. I took a few minutes to open with the following message: [ATTACH](Error code: 0x800704cf) I can click cancel and click on different pages of the Microsfot Store, but it appears...