Windows 10: You’ll need the internet for this.

Discus and support You’ll need the internet for this. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer says it doesnt look like your connected to the internet when i try to sign in evem though i have internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CrazyCat4, Mar 12, 2021.

1. CrazyCat4 Win User

You’ll need the internet for this.

My computer says it doesnt look like your connected to the internet when i try to sign in evem though i have internet

:)

CrazyCat4, Mar 12, 2021

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Very low internet connection when I should be at 30 mbps

Hi,

It is possible that you're experiencing Intermittent Internet connection due to configurations or corrupted.outdated Network driver. To provide you the accurate resolution, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Does this happen when you played games or
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot Network connection
    issues. You can expand each section and try performing the steps you've not yet done.

If the issue still persists, we suggest that you follow these options to troubleshoot Network connection:

Option 1: Block connected Wi-Fi users.

Internet speed also depends on, how many users are using your Internet Connection. If many users connected to your WiFi Network. And, If any user is Downloading and Streaming Content, using your WiFi network. Then, you”ll face Windows 10 slow Wi-Fi
    Issue.

Option 2: Check Network Activity:

You can find out those Apps using Resource Monitor.

• Right Click on Start button and then click on Task Manager.
    • In Task Manager click on Performance tab, Now at the bottom of Performance tab, you will get
      Resource Manager option click it.
    • In Resource Monitor you will able to see all running process with network activity. (Means, It shows all Apps and Services that are using your Internet Connection.)
    • If you find out any Program or Services is sending or receiving many bytes (Internet unit). Then you can right-click on that services or program and can use end process button. This option will terminate all network activity of that Windows Service.

Option 3: Disable Windows Delivery Optimization:

• Open Windows 10 Settings App and click on Updates & Security.
    • In Windows Update Window, Click on Advanced Option.
    • Now, On Advanced Update page you”ll get Delivery Optimization option, Click on it.
    • Disable “Allow Downloads from Other PC’s” option.

Option 4: Disable Background Apps:

• Open Settings App and click on Privacy Option.
    • Now, In Privacy Menu, Scroll down and you”ll able to Find out “Background Apps” option. Click on that option.
    • After opening Background Apps settings you”ll get the option to disable it.

NOTE: If you don’t want to stop background activity of all Apps, Then you can also choose specific apps from same Settings.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 12, 2021
  4. SUB
    SuB Win User

Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

Thema:

1. You’ll need the internet for this. - Similar Threads - You’ll need internet

2. You’ll need a new app to play this game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You’ll need a new app to play this game: Every time I try to launch wow it says you’ll need a new app msgaming overlay bull **** and I’ve turned off game bar tried the admin code sruff nothing works I’m about to destroy the computer...
  3. You’ll need a new app to play this game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You’ll need a new app to play this game: Every time I try to launch wow it says you’ll need a new app msgaming overlay bull **** and I’ve turned off game bar tried the admin code sruff nothing works I’m about to destroy the computer...
  4. You’ll need to provide administrator permission to copy this file

in Windows 10 News
    You’ll need to provide administrator permission to copy this file: [ATTACH]While copying files or folders from one location to another location on a Windows computer, some users encountered the You’ll need to provide administrator permission to copy this file error. This error also occurs while copying or moving the files to an external...
  5. You’ll need to ask to use this site microsoft

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You’ll need to ask to use this site microsoft: Hello I understand that you parents want the best for your child, but do not put this timelimit on your children's computers if you are one of those parents you are a bad father for what you did then take it teens please tell me a way to remove a page that if I want to use...
  6. “You’ll need to ask to use this site”

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    “You’ll need to ask to use this site”: I recently turned 18 and I wanted to go on nexusmods to add some mods to Fallout: new vegas but upon trying to enter the site, i got blocked by the “you’ll need to ask to use this site” page. I asked my family groups administrator if he still uses his old email and he said he...
  7. You’ll need a new app to open this mc-wpc

in Windows 10 Customization
    You’ll need a new app to open this mc-wpc: This just randomly pops up on my screen for no reason and it gets annoying it does it multiple times in a row and i cant play my game[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-this-mc-wpc/95764a42-02da-4cb3-a999-fed2d263e986
  8. Need for Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need for Internet: I am planning on getting a new computer for a remote location. There is no cell phone nor internet service there. I can install a program in the city, but then it might be more than a year before the CPU could be able to be connected to the internet for any updates. My...
  9. You’ll need a new app to open this ms-paint error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You’ll need a new app to open this ms-paint error: On my Windows 10 x64 when I want to edit an image using the context menu option "Edit with Paint 3D" which is a Windows 10 built-in feature, I get this error. How to fix this please? 131237
  10. You’ll need a new app to open this ms-paint error

in Windows 10 Support
    You’ll need a new app to open this ms-paint error: On my Windows 10 x64 when I want to edit an image using the context menu option "Edit with Paint 3D" which is a Windows 10 built-in feature, I get this error. How to fix this please? 131237