Windows 10: You’ll need to ask to use this site microsoft

Discus and support You’ll need to ask to use this site microsoft in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello I understand that you parents want the best for your child, but do not put this timelimit on your children's computers if you are one of those... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ArthurDominguez Palacios, Apr 13, 2021.

1. You’ll need to ask to use this site microsoft

Hello I understand that you parents want the best for your child, but do not put this timelimit on your children's computers if you are one of those parents you are a bad father for what you did then take it teens please tell me a way to remove a page that if I want to use but not all because my mother would find out

:)

ArthurDominguez Palacios, Apr 13, 2021
  2. nayzef Win User

"You''ll need the Internet for this"

I have gone through all of the steps you suggested.

Troubleshooting solved nothing. Hardware troubleshooter asked for a restart but that didnt fix anything.

DNS and IPv4 settings are all set to what they should be.

From the other list you sent i tried reinstalling and uninstalling network drivers, disabling firewall and network reset. The problem persists. I still cannot log in using my Microsoft account. I can input my email and password, after which it starts loading.
    However after that it the error message appears.

nayzef, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 13, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

You’ll need to ask to use this site microsoft

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue You’ll need to ask to use this site microsoft :p

cadaveca, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

You’ll need to ask to use this site microsoft

1. You’ll need to ask to use this site microsoft - Similar Threads - You’ll need ask

2. "You’ll need to ask to use this site" But I never registered for MS Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You’ll need to ask to use this site" But I never registered for MS Family: Okay...Why is it that I can't open a PDF for my class? I need to read Kant's "Critique of Pure Reason," yet, apparently, my family safety settings are preventing me from doing this and this is NOT the only PDF the settings are preventing me from opening. I NEVER asked to be a...
  3. "You’ll need to ask to use this site" But I never registered for MS Family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You’ll need to ask to use this site" But I never registered for MS Family: Okay...Why is it that I can't open a PDF for my class? I need to read Kant's "Critique of Pure Reason," yet, apparently, my family safety settings are preventing me from doing this and this is NOT the only PDF the settings are preventing me from opening. I NEVER asked to be a...
  4. "You’ll need to ask to use this site" But I never registered for MS Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site: Hi.I am the parent and family organiser in my group but I still get the "you will need to ask an adult for permission to use this website" message.How do I stop this. It is really annoying. it is usually when I try to buy something. I have re organised my family group but no...
  6. You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site: Hi.I am the parent and family organiser in my group but I still get the "you will need to ask an adult for permission to use this website" message.How do I stop this. It is really annoying. it is usually when I try to buy something. I have re organised my family group but no...
  7. You’ll need the internet for this.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You’ll need the internet for this.: My computer says it doesnt look like your connected to the internet when i try to sign in evem though i have internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youll-need-the-internet-for-this/060d94fc-5bc4-4ae9-8e21-695c1540e388
  8. How to fix You’ll need to ask to use this site If you want to, just send a request to an...

How to fix You’ll need to ask to use this site If you want to, just send a request to an...: I've had this message You’ll need to ask to use this site If you want to, just send a request to an adult in your family." pop up in a couple sites, and I left my family, made my age above 18, but still have the same issue. I don't want to use a different email, but it always...
  9. "You'll need to ask to use this site" With no family

"You'll need to ask to use this site" With no family: Hi there, As mentioned above, I am no longer a part of a family in Microsoft Family as of yesterday, yet I am still unable to access certain sites due to it requesting I ask an adult. Some background information, I am 21 years old and this is indicated in my account...
  10. “You’ll need to ask to use this site”

“You’ll need to ask to use this site”: I recently turned 18 and I wanted to go on nexusmods to add some mods to Fallout: new vegas but upon trying to enter the site, i got blocked by the “you’ll need to ask to use this site” page. I asked my family groups administrator if he still uses his old email and he said he...