Windows 10: ‘Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator’

Discus and support ‘Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator’ in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I can’t get into my laptop as whenever I try to sign in that text keeps coming up, I’ve tried making a new account from CMD and logging in to that, I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Josh1HX, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Josh1HX Win User

‘Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator’

I can’t get into my laptop as whenever I try to sign in that text keeps coming up, I’ve tried making a new account from CMD and logging in to that, I have tried to get in through a SAM file but the message keeps coming back up.

Btw, I deleted my primary account and I am stuck on an administration account.

:)

Josh1HX, Mar 14, 2020

2. i disable my administrator account

Here is the correct way to do such things:

• Create a spare admin account, same as you ask the locksmith to cut a spare house key.
    • Test the spare account, same as you would test the spare house key.
    • Promote your account to admin level.
    • Test your account.
    • Disable the Administrator account.
    By taking Step 5 as the first step, you painted yourself into a corner. You must now ask a friend to create a bootable Windows Repair flash disk, using the command RecoveryDrive.exe. Use it to boot your machine into Windows Repair Mode, then use System Restore
    to set Windows back to a point then the Administrator account was active.

Frederik Long, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Account Disabled- asked to contact administrator on boot

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it helps.

Method 1: Enable Built-in Admin

• Press Windows key and click on the Power icon.
    • Click on Restart while pressing the
      Shift key.
    • A blue screen will appear with a few options.
      Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Command Prompt.
    • Now, type in your user account password and once Command prompt opens follow the next steps.
    • In Command Prompt type "net user administrator /active:yes".
    • Close Command prompt and restart your system.
    • Login to the built-in administrator (you don't need a password for built-in admin account) and try to enable your disable User Account.
    • Its recommended to create another admin User Account.
    • Once you have enabled your user account, kindly disable built in admin account.
    • type the following command in elevated command prompt: net user administrator /active:no

Method 2: Perform System restore

• Press Windows key and click on the Power icon.
    • Click on Restart while pressing the
      Shift key.
    • A blue screen will appear with a few options.
      Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > System Restore.
    • Follow on-screen instructions. (This may take a while.)
    Note: You may loose some of your data after the System Restore.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Fortitude Win User

Is it advisable/useful to have a second (full) Administrator account?

Firstly, I should say that someone suggested this Forum to me and it's one of the most useful things that I have come across on the Internet!
    I read somewhere that one way to safeguard your system is to create a second Administrator account in addition to the one that is built-in in Windows, so that should there be a problem with the "original" Administrator account you would use the second one to restore the first one.
    If this is indeed advisable, what are the steps to do it? I presume that I should password-protect the second Administrator account.
    Would I have the second Administrator account always enabled and the original Administrator account always disabled?

Fortitude, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

1. ‘Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator’ - Similar Threads - ‘Your account has

2. Administrator: Your account has been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator: Your account has been...: Administrator: Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.What can I do in this situation? How can I install a Microsoft account?...
  3. Administrator: Your account has been...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator: Your account has been...: Administrator: Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.What can I do in this situation? How can I install a Microsoft account?...
  4. Administrator: Your account has been...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Administrator. Your Account has been disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator. Your Account has been disabled: I have reset my daughters Lenovo laptop, but now i am getting an error message that won't let me get passed this screen. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-your-account-has-been-disabled/ffce44aa-ea17-400c-8537-e0d8a72b18ba
  6. Administrator your account has been disabled. please see your system administrator

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Administrator your account has been disabled. please see your system administrator: I am stuck in the log in screen without my picture name ext. if i click ok, it brings me to a button for sign in, were if i click that, it brings me to the same screen. I have the internet, ease of access, and power buttons in the corner. Safe mode might be enabled but i...
  7. account has been disabled please see your system administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    account has been disabled please see your system administrator: on my other laptop i am not able to sign in the account has been disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-has-been-disabled-please-see-your-system/68acd008-b6ca-44c0-9d59-01e6b4d634d4
  8. Your account has been disabled, Please see your system administrator

in Windows 10 News
    Your account has been disabled, Please see your system administrator: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are not able to log into your user account and you see a message – Your account has been disabled, Please see your system administrator on Windows 10/8/7, follow this solution. You won’t be able to access your [...] This post Your account has been...
  9. your account has been disabled

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    your account has been disabled: You're most welcome Dave. *Smile Hello. I actually have the same problem. Even at my lock screen it is showing your account has been disabled. I cannot access my computer. It there any way I can enable the administrator account again by entering cmd at boo? I've tried...
  10. Administrator - Your account has been disabled. Please see your sys...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator - Your account has been disabled. Please see your sys...: I was booting into safe mode after my own admin account was accidentally changed to a normal user and the message saying "Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator." and the only thing I can interact with is the OK button. I can't do anything else...