Windows 10: Your account settings are out of date... but the Fix button doesn't work.

Discus and support Your account settings are out of date... but the Fix button doesn't work. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; one of my Hotmail accounts shows it's out of date in Mail for windows 10. If I click either button, the banner goes away but it comes back again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheJane, Apr 15, 2019.

1. TheJane Win User

Your account settings are out of date... but the Fix button doesn't work.

one of my Hotmail accounts shows it's out of date in Mail for windows 10.

If I click either button, the banner goes away but it comes back again next time I open Mail.

if I open Manage Accounts, click the account in question, two buttons appear, Fix Account and Change Settings. Clciking either makes it disappear. On my other accounts, I get a proper response when I click either button.

I did test the account in a web page and it works ok. Next I removed the account and added it back but it's still all the same.

any experience with this problem/any advice to get rid of the error message?

:)

TheJane, Apr 15, 2019

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Start button doesn´t work

This is really dissapointing

The Start menu button, windows key, applications in the task bar, notifications, antivirus label and time doesn´t work. I cannot switch beteween users and the only way to shut down the computer is turning it off. Actually I'm accesing the computer via a
    local user I created when installed Win10, but in that account happens the same. The machine upload the system very slowly and when I try to modify anything via control panel (which I reach through a "desktop" label) the admistrator's password is required
    and submitted with no problems. Thw Windows analysis says that today and other past days the windows explorer wasn't uploaded.

There was no way of restarting via previous point because there wasn't any and I couldn't restart the computer in my previous windows (7) version.

Miguel Paez, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Rockman. Win User

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Your account settings are out of date... but the Fix button doesn't work. - Similar Threads - account settings are

2. " your account settings are out of date"

in Windows 10 Customization
    " your account settings are out of date": I have this message on my hotmail account through windows 10, the suggested fixes don't work. Mobile account works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-account-settings-are-out-of-date/4d1fea9c-05c5-4f3c-866a-629301fdebf2
  3. Your account settings are out of date!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your account settings are out of date!!: After updating Windows 10 to v2004 this happens... Why does Mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0 keep asking me to "Fix my account" every time I reboot my laptop? This information does not help:...
  4. "Your Outlook account settings are out of date"

in Browsers and Email
    "Your Outlook account settings are out of date": I keep getting this message over and over again every couple of days or so. This started about 2 or 3 Windows updates ago or so. When I click on it I'm taken to what looks like my email sign in little box and it says something like "because you're accessing sensitive...
  5. "Your account settings are out of date".

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your account settings are out of date".: received the above message on my Hotmail accounts. Tried "fix account", waited 25 minutes, got a "wait one moment" message, waited another ten minutes, then got "something has gone wrong" with an error message. have tried twice through settings to rectify this, with no joy....
  6. Your account settings are out-of-date

Your account settings are out-of-date: Received this message and when the Fix Account button was clicked a new window opened and is just hanging. Not going anywhere after 10 minutes. Password was changed a few weeks ago so don't think that is an issue. ,...
  7. "Your account settings are out of date..."

"Your account settings are out of date...": Trying to sign into Hotmail. but can't because my account settings are out of date AGAIN! I just fixed this, and now have to again? What's wrong?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-account-settings-are-out-of-date/0e596d7e-0c00-4392-af47-b4e23257df52
  8. we need to fix your account - settings out of date?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    we need to fix your account - settings out of date?: Hello, Following a recent MS update, I am being bombarded with 'we need to fix your account – most likely your password has changed' messages apparently because they are - ‘out of date'. Firstly ‘we’ being Microsoft have done nothing to fix this problem. I have fixed it....
  9. Your account settings are out-of-date

Your account settings are out-of-date: For the last 2 days; Your account settings are out-of-date The weird part is that it doesnt affect my main account, just my 2 slave accounts (my son and father's email which is tied to my own). So my email comes up as normal but not the other 2. It just keeps...
  10. Your Outlook account settings are out of date

in Browsers and Email
    Your Outlook account settings are out of date: My Windows 10 E-Mail app keeps telling me that "Your Outlook account settings are out of date". When i click on "Fix" then it fixes it temporarily but the issue soon returns. How to resolve this permanently? Regards 23488

Users found this page by searching for:

1. “account settings are out of date” fix not working