Windows 10: Your account settings are out of date... but the Fix button doesn't work.

Discus and support Your account settings are out of date... but the Fix button doesn't work. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; one of my Hotmail accounts shows it's out of date in Mail for windows 10. If I click either button, the banner goes away but it comes back again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheJane, Apr 15, 2019 at 5:22 PM.

1. TheJane Win User

Your account settings are out of date... but the Fix button doesn't work.

one of my Hotmail accounts shows it's out of date in Mail for windows 10.

If I click either button, the banner goes away but it comes back again next time I open Mail.

if I open Manage Accounts, click the account in question, two buttons appear, Fix Account and Change Settings. Clciking either makes it disappear. On my other accounts, I get a proper response when I click either button.

I did test the account in a web page and it works ok. Next I removed the account and added it back but it's still all the same.

any experience with this problem/any advice to get rid of the error message?

:)

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Apr 15, 2019 at 5:26 PM
  3. Start button doesn´t work

This is really dissapointing

The Start menu button, windows key, applications in the task bar, notifications, antivirus label and time doesn´t work. I cannot switch beteween users and the only way to shut down the computer is turning it off. Actually I'm accesing the computer via a
    local user I created when installed Win10, but in that account happens the same. The machine upload the system very slowly and when I try to modify anything via control panel (which I reach through a "desktop" label) the admistrator's password is required
    and submitted with no problems. Thw Windows analysis says that today and other past days the windows explorer wasn't uploaded.

There was no way of restarting via previous point because there wasn't any and I couldn't restart the computer in my previous windows (7) version.

4. Rockman. Win User

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Thema:

1. Your account settings are out of date... but the Fix button doesn't work. - Similar Threads - account settings are

2. Your Outlook Account Settings are out of Date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Outlook Account Settings are out of Date: In windows 10 mail, my Microsoft email account keeps losing its connection and I have to keep signing in over and over again. Usually once I sign in it remains OK for the duration that I have my computer powered on but almost always reoccurs when I go to power my machine back...
  3. Your account settings are out-of-date

Your account settings are out-of-date: For the last 2 days; Your account settings are out-of-date The weird part is that it doesnt affect my main account, just my 2 slave accounts (my son and father's email which is tied to my own). So my email comes up as normal but not the other 2. It just keeps...
  4. your account settings are out of date - Outlook

your account settings are out of date - Outlook: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-account-settings-are-out-of-date-outlook/8e2e4d54-129a-4cf7-9348-1d8dca506313
  5. Your Gmail account settings are out of date

Your Gmail account settings are out of date: I continue to see "account needs to be fixed" in my mailbox, and when I ask to fix it, and then troubleshoot to Settings/Manage Accounts, I do not have boxes associated with Require SSL for Incoming/Outgoing mail. Now what?...
  6. Account settings are out of date

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Account settings are out of date: Similar to others who have written on this topic, I am constantly informed that my email account settings are "out of date" and need to be reset. Within the past 20 minutes I have had to "fix account" on one email address three times! This is very annoying to say the least. I...
  7. account settings are out of date

account settings are out of date: How do I get rid of the notification I referenced in the subject line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/account-settings-are-out-of-date/1fd0dece-c302-473e-bb92-cdf099e2920c
  8. Your email account settings are out of date

in Browsers and Email
    Your email account settings are out of date: Every day i get this alert even after i do the "fix" Your email account setting are out of date." Danielle TYiA *Smile 61627
  9. How to fix “Your account settings are out of date” in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    How to fix “Your account settings are out of date” in Windows 10: I'm having problems with windows 10 mail. I've added 3 of my email accounts but one keeps showing a triangle with a ! in it, i right clicked on my email and click fix and it asks me to re enter my password which i do but it doesn't solve it. Anyone had this before?. 35645
  10. Your Outlook account settings are out of date

in Browsers and Email
    Your Outlook account settings are out of date: My Windows 10 E-Mail app keeps telling me that "Your Outlook account settings are out of date". When i click on "Fix" then it fixes it temporarily but the issue soon returns. How to resolve this permanently? Regards 23488