Windows 10: your account settings are out of date - Outlook

Discus and support your account settings are out of date - Outlook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-account-settings-are-out-of-date-outlook/8e2e4d54-129a-4cf7-9348-1d8dca506313 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Narendra U R, Dec 19, 2018.

1. your account settings are out of date - Outlook

Please help

:)

Narendra U R, Dec 19, 2018
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    your account settings are out of date  - Outlook [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 19, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

your account settings are out of date - Outlook

outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

your account settings are out of date - Outlook

1. your account settings are out of date - Outlook - Similar Threads - account settings are

2. Your account settings are out of date!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your account settings are out of date!!: After updating Windows 10 to v2004 this happens... Why does Mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0 keep asking me to "Fix my account" every time I reboot my laptop? This information does not help:...
  3. "Your Outlook account settings are out of date"

in Browsers and Email
    "Your Outlook account settings are out of date": I keep getting this message over and over again every couple of days or so. This started about 2 or 3 Windows updates ago or so. When I click on it I'm taken to what looks like my email sign in little box and it says something like "because you're accessing sensitive...
  4. "Your account settings are out of date".

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your account settings are out of date".: received the above message on my Hotmail accounts. Tried "fix account", waited 25 minutes, got a "wait one moment" message, waited another ten minutes, then got "something has gone wrong" with an error message. have tried twice through settings to rectify this, with no joy....
  5. Outlook Account Settings are out of date

Outlook Account Settings are out of date: A while back I started seeing this message in a yellow bar at the top of Outlook Mail client. If I click the Fix account button it asks for my PIN and then says "fixed" and seems to work OK after I restart Outlook Mail. If I click Dismiss, or don't do anything, it seems like...
  6. "Your account settings are out of date..."

"Your account settings are out of date...": Trying to sign into Hotmail. but can't because my account settings are out of date AGAIN! I just fixed this, and now have to again? What's wrong?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-account-settings-are-out-of-date/0e596d7e-0c00-4392-af47-b4e23257df52
  7. Your Outlook Account Settings are out of Date

Your Outlook Account Settings are out of Date: In windows 10 mail, my Microsoft email account keeps losing its connection and I have to keep signing in over and over again. Usually once I sign in it remains OK for the duration that I have my computer powered on but almost always reoccurs when I go to power my machine back...
  8. Your account settings are out-of-date

Your account settings are out-of-date: For the last 2 days; Your account settings are out-of-date The weird part is that it doesnt affect my main account, just my 2 slave accounts (my son and father's email which is tied to my own). So my email comes up as normal but not the other 2. It just keeps...
  9. Windows Mail: Your Outlook account settings are out of date

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail: Your Outlook account settings are out of date: That's nice, Windows, especially since I don't have an Outlook account. But this annoying message keeps popping up anyway. I have only set up Windows mail with a Gmail account, but it keeps blathering about a non-existent Outlook account. Poking around in the app, I did find...
  10. Your Outlook account settings are out of date

in Browsers and Email
    Your Outlook account settings are out of date: My Windows 10 E-Mail app keeps telling me that "Your Outlook account settings are out of date". When i click on "Fix" then it fixes it temporarily but the issue soon returns. How to resolve this permanently? Regards 23488