Windows 10: Your add-ons are experiencing a large number of errors in WOW

Discus and support Your add-ons are experiencing a large number of errors in WOW in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]According to some gamers, the add-ons of WOW are giving an error. This error basically means that there is something wrong with the add-ons you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 1, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Your add-ons are experiencing a large number of errors in WOW

Your add-ons are experiencing a large number of errors in WOW WOW-Lua-error.jpg
    According to some gamers, the add-ons of WOW are giving an error. This error basically means that there is something wrong with the add-ons you have added to your game. In this article, we are going to see what you can do if you get Your add-ons are experiencing a large number of LUA errors […]

This article Your add-ons are experiencing a large number of errors in WOW first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 1, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 1, 2022
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, May 1, 2022
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

WoW.. Error# 132

I keep getting memory leaks with WoW and I have 2x 5850's, but my error has no number with it. I've even gone as far as reinstalling Windows and a new WoW, and it's helped, but hasn't completely fixed it.

1Kurgan1, May 1, 2022
Thema:

1. Your add-ons are experiencing a large number of errors in WOW - Similar Threads - add ons are

2. ADD ONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADD ONS: I HAVE DOWNLOADED, UNZIPPED AND INSTALLED TWO ADD ONS INTO THE COMMUNITY FOLDER..THEY SHOW IN THE FOLDER BUT.....THEY SHOW IN THE CONTENT MANAGER AS NOT INSTALLED. I HAVE DELETED THEM FROM THE COMMUNITY FOLDER AND RE-INSTALLED, I HAVE TRIED ALL THINGS WITH NO LUCK.I DO HAVE...
  3. ADD ONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADD ONS: I HAVE DOWNLOADED, UNZIPPED AND INSTALLED TWO ADD ONS INTO THE COMMUNITY FOLDER..THEY SHOW IN THE FOLDER BUT.....THEY SHOW IN THE CONTENT MANAGER AS NOT INSTALLED. I HAVE DELETED THEM FROM THE COMMUNITY FOLDER AND RE-INSTALLED, I HAVE TRIED ALL THINGS WITH NO LUCK.I DO HAVE...
  4. ADD ONS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ADD ONS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. MSFS2020 Add Ons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS2020 Add Ons: I have downloaded MSFS2020 Deluxe onto my pc using Microsoft store successfully no issues, now my problem is I have bought London city and M20r as add on and I can't download them they say its in credits, although Xbox wants the same money again for the same add on which is...
  7. Firefox And Add ons

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox And Add ons: I must admit Firefox has improved dramatically in the centuries since I last used it. However, I have installed add on FVD Speed dial (better than Vivaldi or Opera) and after a false start uninstall and reinstall, got it sorted and would like to ask now if: There is any way...
  8. what are add ons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what are add ons?: what are add ons? How to work with add ons? خزرشهر https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/what-are-add-ons/175b9818-0e26-42a6-9f3d-16be762f1c92
  9. Add-ons For Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Add-ons For Edge Browser: Hi *Party from where I can download Add-ons For Edge Browser ? 19060
  10. Firefox Add-ons attacked

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Add-ons attacked: NoScript and other popular Firefox add-ons open millions to new attack | Ars Technica 46530