Windows 10: Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error

Discus and support Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I tried launching Honkai Star Rail today it said this:This content is blockedFor your protection your administrator is not allowing you to access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alana Perry, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error

When I tried launching Honkai Star Rail today it said this:This content is blockedFor your protection your administrator is not allowing you to access content from -After it launches the computer closes it and shows this:I am the admin, hsr is perfectly safe, it was fine before. I have not updated my computer at all and I am the only one using it.

:)

Alana Perry, Apr 18, 2024
  2. eyeyoh Win User

This content is blocked by your IT admin

Good day,
    I have been getting a message where it says that:

For your protection, your IT team is not allowing you to access content from kinobi.tech

However, I do not have an admin team although I have logged in work/school emails but I have removed them. Still getting these messages.

Any suggestions on how to solve this?

eyeyoh, Apr 18, 2024
  3. This content is blocked by your IT admin

Windows Security

For your protection, your IT admin is not allowing you to access content from 142.250.179.132.

OK

Feedback

why its showing again and again on laptop when i start study its shown this ip is google IP than why its blocked

Umesh Totawar, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error

1. Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error - Similar Threads - admin allowing access

2. Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error: When I tried launching Honkai Star Rail today it said this:This content is blockedFor your protection your administrator is not allowing you to access content from -After it launches the computer closes it and shows this:I am the admin, hsr is perfectly safe, it was fine...
  3. Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error: When I tried launching Honkai Star Rail today it said this:This content is blockedFor your protection your administrator is not allowing you to access content from -After it launches the computer closes it and shows this:I am the admin, hsr is perfectly safe, it was fine...
  4. your IT admin has limited access

your IT admin has limited access: Hello, whenever I try to open my virus and threat protection it says that my access has been blocked by an IT admin. I cant open reg edit nor through Windows+r, ive installed an anti virus that doesn't work and it says that I don't have admin access when opening games....
  5. This content is blocked by your IT admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This content is blocked by your IT admin: Good day,I have been getting a message where it says that:This content is blocked by your IT adminFor your protection, your IT team is not allowing you to access content from kinobi.techHowever, I do not have an admin team although I have logged in work/school emails but I...
  6. This content is blocked by your IT admin

This content is blocked by your IT admin: Good day,I have been getting a message where it says that:This content is blocked by your IT adminFor your protection, your IT team is not allowing you to access content from kinobi.techHowever, I do not have an admin team although I have logged in work/school emails but I...
  7. This content is blocked by your IT admin

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. This content is blocked by your IT admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This content is blocked by your IT admin: Windows Security This content is blocked by your IT admin For your protection, your IT admin is not allowing you to access content from 142.250.179.132. OK Feedback This content is blocked by your IT admin This content is blocked by your IT admin why its showing again and...
  9. This content is blocked by your IT admin

This content is blocked by your IT admin: Windows Security This content is blocked by your IT admin For your protection, your IT admin is not allowing you to access content from 142.250.179.132. OK Feedback This content is blocked by your IT admin This content is blocked by your IT admin why its showing again and...
  10. Microsoft now allows you to access phone contacts on your PC

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft now allows you to access phone contacts on your PC: Microsoft Teams is one of the best ways to communicate with co-workers, but the experience is currently aimed at business customers. However, the software giant is now working on a consumer-centric feature that will allow Windows 10 users to access phone contacts on their...