Windows 10: "your administrator caused windows security to block this connection"

Discus and support "your administrator caused windows security to block this connection" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I was messing around with malware in a virtual machine, I went ahead and connected to a malicous site, instead an notification popped up in my host... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EmanuelJacobsson, Jun 5, 2020.

1. "your administrator caused windows security to block this connection"

So I was messing around with malware in a virtual machine, I went ahead and connected to a malicous site, instead an notification popped up in my host with "your administrator caused windows security to block this connection", and the sites connection was stopped, I was wondering what caused this? Could it have been by using ConfigureDefender and turning on most exploit features in windows defender?

:)

EmanuelJacobsson, Jun 5, 2020

2. Microsoft 10 administrator blocking an app

Hi Sophia,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account?

Follow the methods for troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to disable the Antivirus and check.

Refer to the link.

Disclaimer:

Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it
    to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Reference:

"This app has been blocked by your system administrator" error when you to start Windows Store apps.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2750770

Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    My PCBackup suddenly blocked by Administrator (that's me)

We appreciate that you checked the information.

Have you already performed the troubleshooting steps they provided? If not, we suggest that you also try the step provided by
    Syed Abdul Jabbar on this
    thread
    and see if would let you access MyPCBackup afterwards.

Please update us with results.

Rey Bel1, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

"your administrator caused windows security to block this connection"

My PCBackup suddenly blocked by Administrator (that's me)

User Account Control is a very important component of Microsoft's overall security image. It helps prevent unauthorized changes on your computer which may affect its security. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you turn off the User Account Control and
    see if it would let you access the program again. To turn off User Account Control in Windows 10, follow the provided steps below:

• Open your User Control Settings by clicking Start button, and then clicking
      Control Panel. In the search box, type uac, and then click Change User Account Control settings.
    • To turn off UAC, move the slider to the Never notify position, and then click
      OK. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password and provide confirmation. You will need to restart your computer for UAC to be turned off.
    Note: Turning off these feature would possibly allow you to open the blocked program but can affect the security of your device.

Hope this the steps above works for you.

Rey Bel1, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

"your administrator caused windows security to block this connection"

1. "your administrator caused windows security to block this connection" - Similar Threads - administrator caused security

2. Your administrator has blocked this action

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your administrator has blocked this action: I can't seem to find the way to solve itIt was all fine a few minutes ago when I opened the app, but when I reopen in, this happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-administrator-has-blocked-this-action/1abee58f-59b0-4287-91f3-a84715ed0425
  3. Your administrator has blocked this action

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your administrator has blocked this action: I can't seem to find the way to solve itIt was all fine a few minutes ago when I opened the app, but when I reopen in, this happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-administrator-has-blocked-this-action/1abee58f-59b0-4287-91f3-a84715ed0425
  4. "Your administrator has blocked this application because it potentially poses a security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your administrator has blocked this application because it potentially poses a security...: I am having issues installing a know and trusted program from their website. I have reason to believe it is the Windows Defender causing the issue. No matter what I try or disable it keeps flagging it. I run as an administrator with no success. I verified the program in...
  5. "Your administrator has blocked this application because it potentially poses a security...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your administrator has blocked this application because it potentially poses a security...: I am having issues installing a know and trusted program from their website. I have reason to believe it is the Windows Defender causing the issue. No matter what I try or disable it keeps flagging it. I run as an administrator with no success. I verified the program in...
  6. "Your administrator has blocked this application because it potentially poses a security...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. your connection is not secure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    your connection is not secure: I have been wasting a lot of time on the chrome/google forum and can't find out why I am getting the black triangle with the exclamation point in it at the top which means your connection is not secure. This is happening with yahoo mail and with a portal to a doctors...
  8. "Your administrator has blocked this application because it potentially poses a security...

"Your administrator has blocked this application because it potentially poses a security...: Hello, The Windows 10 install on a new laptop poses this error when I attempt to install a trusted software application Fidelity Active Trader Pro. It does not matter whether I execute the small setup file as an administrator. No other computer I've owned has ever...
  9. your administrator has blocked this application because it potentially poses a security...

your administrator has blocked this application because it potentially poses a security...: Hello all, I cannot install or update a previous installation for a business application I use on my laptop. The application is Stream (an Aerdata / Boeing data application). Aerdata helpdesk were of no help, they sent me the technical spec for Stream and insist I need to...
  10. Your connection is not secure

in Browsers and Email
    Your connection is not secure: Hi guys, my granddaughter has this popping up everywhere she try's to go outside of Firefox ! It will open FF and IE fine but if she try's to go to any other site this message pops up !! We were trying to open Google, like i said every site gives this message. We checked the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your administrator caused windows security to block this action