Windows 10: Your administrator has blocked this action - How to unblock

Discus and support Your administrator has blocked this action - How to unblock in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, By mistake I which is the administrator blocked an action on Windows 10, as shown in the screenshot bellow. My question is, how to reverse... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NikolaMiljevski, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Your administrator has blocked this action - How to unblock

Hello,

By mistake I which is the administrator blocked an action on Windows 10, as shown in the screenshot bellow. My question is, how to reverse this, i.e. to unblock this action. As far as I understand, now this action is always blocked by default and I am not asked what to do when the action runs.

Your administrator has blocked this action - How to unblock aae01f71-b71e-4f07-a82d-29365cf6ca9b?upload=true.png

Sincerely,

Nikola

:)

NikolaMiljevski, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Anne Fuj Win User

This app has been blocked for your protection

Hello,

Windows 10 has security features like Defender SmartScreen built in that sometimes blocks apps and programs that you really want.

You may need to give permission to that app/program. To do this:

• Navigate to the file or program that's being blocked by SmartScreen.
    • Right-click the file.
    • Click Properties.
    • Click the checkbox next to Unblock so that a checkmark appears.
    • Click Apply.

You should be able to open the app/program safely. If you're still having an issue with running it, try opening the program as an Administrator in addition to the steps above.

Let us know how things go.

Anne Fuj, Aug 9, 2020
  3. marzen99 Win User
    Cannot unblock blocked number

I have a phone number in my blocked numbers list that was added in error. I cannot unblock the number. I have tried holdong down the number and telling the phone to unblock it. I have also checked the box next to it and pressed unblock. I get a message
    the number has been unblocked, but when I go back and check the number is back in the list. I even unblocked all the numbers in my list. all were unblocked except the one. I would appreciate some guidance. Thanks.

marzen99, Aug 9, 2020
  4. farby Win User

Your administrator has blocked this action - How to unblock

Unblocking a blocked number

Go to settings-->call+SMS filter-->blocked numbers.. In the list that appears, long press on the one you want to unblock and select 'unblock' ..

farby, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Your administrator has blocked this action - How to unblock

1. Your administrator has blocked this action - How to unblock - Similar Threads - administrator has blocked

2. Your administrator has blocked this action. - App or process blocked: OAWrapper.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your administrator has blocked this action. - App or process blocked: OAWrapper.exe: Having lots a problems with opening different apps on my computer like SteelSeries GG, had problems with Rockstar Launcher and ended up in a rabbit hole about problems, I couldn't open protection history for a while until I did a fix still can't open it sometimes, think it's...
  3. Your administrator has blocked this action. - App or process blocked: OAWrapper.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your administrator has blocked this action. - App or process blocked: OAWrapper.exe: Having lots a problems with opening different apps on my computer like SteelSeries GG, had problems with Rockstar Launcher and ended up in a rabbit hole about problems, I couldn't open protection history for a while until I did a fix still can't open it sometimes, think it's...
  4. Your administrator has blocked this action. - App or process blocked: OAWrapper.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Your administrator has blocked this action. - App or process blocked: OAWrapper.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Your administrator has blocked this action

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your administrator has blocked this action: I can't seem to find the way to solve itIt was all fine a few minutes ago when I opened the app, but when I reopen in, this happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-administrator-has-blocked-this-action/1abee58f-59b0-4287-91f3-a84715ed0425
  7. Your administrator has blocked this action

Your administrator has blocked this action: I can't seem to find the way to solve itIt was all fine a few minutes ago when I opened the app, but when I reopen in, this happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-administrator-has-blocked-this-action/1abee58f-59b0-4287-91f3-a84715ed0425
  8. "This app has been blocked by your administrator"

"This app has been blocked by your administrator": Trying to launch microsoft your phone app and get "This app has been blocked by your administrator" Windows 10 pro I have already tried the Appblocker, gpe, and registery suggestions to no avail. 183156
  9. How to unblock your internet system, who blocked it?

How to unblock your internet system, who blocked it?: My HP laptop is blocked. I can only open my netflix and gmail unless I use my id and passwords. The apps like games will not open. How am I supposed to unblock so the laptop will work correctly. Thank you for your assistance....
  10. MMC. is blocked. this app has been blocked for your protection. an administrator has...

MMC. is blocked. this app has been blocked for your protection. an administrator has...: So far I've tried everything I can. I checked for malware, changed the security settings and took ownership of it, but it didn't help. I've disabled smart screen and changed the UAC settings, reset the local security policy to default and chacked in group policy if there are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com