Windows 10: Your administrator requires a secturity scan of this item.

Discus and support Your administrator requires a secturity scan of this item. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. Sometimes windows 10 give me this notification Security scan required Your administrator requires a security scan of this item. The scan could... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SilentPrayerCG, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Your administrator requires a secturity scan of this item.

Hi. Sometimes windows 10 give me this notification

Security scan required

Your administrator requires a security scan of this item. The scan could take up to 10 seconds.

It's gives me this message periodically, and usually when start 3dsmax 2020 or drag'n'drop some plugins in plugins folder.

I have question, sorry for caps but - WHAT ITEM???

It's every time says me - THIS ITEM - and every time i press on this notification, and it just redirect me to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/threat-protection/windows-defender-antivirus/configure-block-at-first-sight-windows-defender-antivirus

this page have horrid Russian translation, but in English i still can't get anything useful from it. Just description of settings I've never touched.

so...

First - what item? It didn't say.

Second - i don't have any malicious files in 3dsmax directory (may be it's some crazy coincidence that i see this message usually wen operate with 3dsmax), no files in exclusion from 3dsmax directory.

Third - my defender have default settings, i didn't modify anything, except few exclusions for false positive files (nether of them have something to do with 3dsmax), and i only user on this PC, i guess this administrator of mine is just default settings of defender.

It really began annoy me, just because it always ask me for something, but never give me any details expect of just link to settings description, settings I've never touched.

I also scanned all 3dsmax folder few times, it didn't find anything, but still continue to ask, i mean REQUIRE, to scan so mythic ITEM, that never defined.

Defender itself, have green check mark, and says that - everything a o.k.

I also tried to google it - didn't find anything useful about it.

PS. Checked security log in event viewer, there only audit success entries, probably have nothing to do with defender at all...

PPS. As u see, I'm little frustrated, so to be clear, what help i want (at least for now) it's answer to question - how can i understand what item windows mean?

***Moved From: Windows 10/PC Projection***

:)

SilentPrayerCG, Jun 22, 2019

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Becoming the administrator on my own computer

Hi Joan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to enable the built-in Administrator account by following the steps below:

• Right click in the Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the below command:
    Net user administrator active:yes

3. Restart the computer and login to the built-in Administrator account.

4. Delete the account which is not required and make the required account as Administrator.

5. Sign-out from the built-in administrator account and login to the other account which is made as the Administrator and check for status.

After creating a new Administrator account, disable the built-in Administrator account by following the steps below:

• Right click in the Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the below command:
    Net user administrator active:no

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 22, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Your administrator requires a secturity scan of this item.

Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Your administrator requires a secturity scan of this item.

1. Your administrator requires a secturity scan of this item. - Similar Threads - administrator requires secturity

2. Your administrator requires a security scan of this item

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your administrator requires a security scan of this item: I accidentally clicked OK to letting my work administer my PC one day a couple weeks ago. Then I immediately disconnected from the work account. Today I plugged in an old hard drive, and started getting notifications about my administrator requiring a security scan.I am the...
  3. Your administrator requires a security scan of this item

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your administrator requires a security scan of this item: I accidentally clicked OK to letting my work administer my PC one day a couple weeks ago. Then I immediately disconnected from the work account. Today I plugged in an old hard drive, and started getting notifications about my administrator requiring a security scan.I am the...
  4. Your administrator requires a security scan of this item

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Your administrator requires a security scan of this item.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your administrator requires a security scan of this item.: Security scan requiredYour administrator requires a security scan of this item. The scan could take up to 10 seconds.I get this message from Windows Defender periodically. Especially when I'm playing video games. I would usually ignore it but it causes lag. windows defender...
  6. Your administrator requires a security scan of this item.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your administrator requires a security scan of this item.: Security scan requiredYour administrator requires a security scan of this item. The scan could take up to 10 seconds.I get this message from Windows Defender periodically. Especially when I'm playing video games. I would usually ignore it but it causes lag. windows defender...
  7. Your administrator requires a security scan of this item.

8. Your administrator requires a scan of this item

Your administrator requires a scan of this item: Hello,While moving or loading files that I have already scanned for potential threats, I sometimes get a message that says "Your administrator requires a scan of this item. This may take 10 seconds".I have confirmed that I do not have any linked organizational accounts on my...
  9. Security Scan Required - Your Administrator...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Security Scan Required - Your Administrator...: [ATTACH] After updating to Version 2004, I started getting these notifications constantly. Notification is in the image below. https://preview.redd.it/xgzus9hxoxk51.png?width=384&format=png&auto=webp&s=139f4adfd136e8b7d9b2f54eecbe0408c6bc9d17 Notification leads to...
  10. Your administrator requires a security scan for this item. The scan could take up to 10...

Your administrator requires a security scan for this item. The scan could take up to 10...: Every time I run my program in dev c++ or in Clion I am getting this pop message from window security. What should I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-administrator-requires-a-security-scan-for/3f3e8b87-5440-4a76-bdcc-c2a2cc9e15b0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your administrator require scan

2. your administrator need to scan

3. your administrator requires a security scan

4. windows requires security scan of this item,
  5. administrator requires a scan of this item