Windows 10: Your Android phone can now be a security key

Discus and support Your Android phone can now be a security key in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Phishing—when an attacker tries to trick you into turning over your online credentials—is the most common cause of security breaches. Preventing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Your Android phone can now be a security key

Source: The ultimate account security is now in your pocket

:)

Brink, Apr 11, 2019
  2. HossHuge Win User

'Master key' to Android phones uncovered

Yikes!*Eek! Your Android phone can now be a security key :eek:*Eek! Your Android phone can now be a security key :eek:*Eek! Your Android phone can now be a security key :eek:

'Master key' to Android phones found

HossHuge, Apr 11, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Mazar BOT on ANDROID

Saw this on the news...

Seems to be a little malware going around lately, for the Android crowd.

Link to article: Security Alert: Mazar BOT Spotted in Active Attacks

Some quotes:

And, more at these links:

The Hacker News Site: This Android Malware Can Root Your Device And Erase Everything

Heimdal Security: Security Alert: Mazar BOT Spotted in Active Attacks – the Android Malware That Can Erase Your Phone

95Viper, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

Quite the list!
    Looks like they were all manufactured by Fisher-Price!

Edwin, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Your Android phone can now be a security key - Similar Threads - Android phone security

2. Your Phone NOW Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone NOW Phone Link: This applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11NOW available as of March 31st 2022Your Phone is NOW Phone LinkPlease > Store > Library for the Update to Phone Link. Once done Your Phone becomes Phone Link....
  3. Your Phone NOW Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone NOW Phone Link: This applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11NOW available as of March 31st 2022Your Phone is NOW Phone LinkPlease > Store > Library for the Update to Phone Link. Once done Your Phone becomes Phone Link....
  4. Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android: Hello everyone,I downloaded Your Phone app both on my Asus PC and on my Galaxy A71. Calls, messages and notifications seems to work, but when I open the window that would let me properly use the phone by the PC, this window is always white, although clicking in it, the phone...
  5. Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android

Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android: Hello everyone,I downloaded Your Phone app both on my Asus PC and on my Galaxy A71. Calls, messages and notifications seems to work, but when I open the window that would let me properly use the phone by the PC, this window is always white, although clicking in it, the phone...
  6. Win10 computer & Hotspot on Android phone - Security Key rejected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 computer & Hotspot on Android phone - Security Key rejected: Windows 10 Home 64 bit Ver 1809 Greetings, Please forgive the brief description in my title but there was extremely limited room permitted. However that is basically the issue. I have a Win 10 Lenovo s145 computer and trying to use the mobile hotspot in my LG K30 Android...
  7. Win10 computer & Hotspot on Android phone - Security Key rejected

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 computer & Hotspot on Android phone - Security Key rejected: Windows 10 Home 64 bit Ver 1809 Greetings, Please forgive the brief description in my title but there was extremely limited room permitted. However that is basically the issue. I have a Win 10 Lenovo s145 computer and trying to use the mobile hotspot in my LG K30 Android...
  8. Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone: This has happened every time I tried using this app (which I enjoy using when it works fine). I'll setup my phone link to my PC and for that evening, everything works great. I love it. But as soon as I shut down my PC and then go about my business the following day, when I...
  9. Your Phone Companion on Android phone

Your Phone Companion on Android phone: OK guys, have a really strange problem here. I've been having MAJOR problems with the Your Phone app on windows 10. The phone I have, is a Samsung Galaxy s10, PC is i7 processor, 16Gb memory, windows 10 Pro Build 19536.1000. It has a bluetooth connection to the phone using...
  10. Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone: Microsoft nailed down a partnership with Samsung to bring calling functionality to the Your Phone app with the Galaxy Note 10, but the feature should soon also be available to all Android devices. Twitter user Ajith confirmed that the Your Phone app with calls and dialer...