Windows 10: "Your battery is running low." Notification stays in task bar

Discus and support "Your battery is running low." Notification stays in task bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For a while now, once I get to low battery 20%, the normal notification pops up the blue box and I click close. This stays in the taskbar: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Micah Withers, Mar 11, 2020.

1. "Your battery is running low." Notification stays in task bar

For a while now, once I get to low battery 20%, the normal notification pops up the blue box and I click close. This stays in the taskbar:

"Your battery is running low." Notification stays in task bar b0aa79a0-d229-4daa-81d4-8eb510349cfa?upload=true.png

Task manager looks like this

"Your battery is running low." Notification stays in task bar [​IMG]

I can get a screenshot of services if that would be helpful, but it's just a window so I doubt there's anything running that would cause this to appear and stay. I cannot get this to go away. I don't remember what I've tried, but I have recently wiped and reinstalled Windows just to have a clean start not specifically for this reason and it stayed around. I probably won't wipe again, but I'll try anything else. Thanks!

Windows 10v1909 Build 18363.693 I will update after posting, but previous updates have not affected this issue

Let me know if I should provide any additional info.

:)

Micah Withers, Mar 11, 2020
  2. A#le[Ne] Win User

No Low Battery Notification

Hello Greg Carmack:

Thank you for your suggestions in items 1-6.

In my computer, everything matched, except High Performance in item 6 (Power Options).

I matched the information and got one notification, then the problem returned.

I would like to add #7 to your list of 6 items.

To the task bar I added Windows Ink Workspace, Touch Keyboard and Touchpad.

Now, Low Battery Notification shows each time the battery is low.

Problem solved.

Thank you for your help.

A#le[Ne], Mar 11, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    No low battery notif + abrupt shutdown

Hi Chris-Irina,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing the issue with no low battery notification.

If yes, it is possible that this issue happened due to configuration settings. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried checking if there's any pending updates?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the suggestion shared by JohnSchoonover on this
    thread to troubleshoot your concern with no low battery notification.

If the issue still persists, we encourage you to submit a feedback or suggestion by following the steps on this
    link.
    We consider suggestions and comments provided by our users. These queries are being collated, reviewed, and can be considered for future updates.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

"Your battery is running low." Notification stays in task bar

battery icon on task bar

Hi Pete,

Windows 10 has a feature to personalize your task bar icons. To retrieve the missing battery icon on your taskbar, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Under Notification Area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Look for Power and toggle Power to On. Your battery icon should appear in the system tray again.

Let us know if this worked.

Xylee Del, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

"Your battery is running low." Notification stays in task bar

1. "Your battery is running low." Notification stays in task bar - Similar Threads - battery running low

2. "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound: I always hear "Your battery is running low" notification in error sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-battery-is-running-low-notification-with-the/f261bbbe-87bf-41bb-a9e1-4074178a9152
  3. "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound: I always hear "Your battery is running low" notification in error sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-battery-is-running-low-notification-with-the/f261bbbe-87bf-41bb-a9e1-4074178a9152
  4. Your battery is running low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your battery is running low: My Toshiba laptop is saying that the battery is running low while it’s on 99% or lower so it’s annoying what should I do? So to use my laptop I need it to keep it plugged in...
  5. Your battery is running low

Your battery is running low: My Toshiba laptop is saying that the battery is running low while it’s on 99% or lower so it’s annoying what should I do? So to use my laptop I need it to keep it plugged in...
  6. Your battery is running low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Battery low notification stays on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery low notification stays on taskbar: When I receive the prompt that my battery is low, this prompt stays on my taskbar as an open window. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-low-notification-stays-on-taskbar/66b71520-ed67-435d-be85-05f011ee66a1
  8. Battery low notification stays on taskbar

Battery low notification stays on taskbar: When I receive the prompt that my battery is low, this prompt stays on my taskbar as an open window. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-low-notification-stays-on-taskbar/66b71520-ed67-435d-be85-05f011ee66a1
  9. Battery low notification stays on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. "Your battery is running low" notification stays in taskbar after closing

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your battery is running low" notification stays in taskbar after closing: Hi, My "Your battery is running low" notification always stays in the taskbar after closing it? How would I fix this? There's a post with the exact same issue but it's locked: "Your battery is running low." Notification stays in task bar - Microsoft Community...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows Your battery is running low explorer stays