Windows 10: Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available

Discus and support Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]While trying to watch a video on YouTube, Vimeo, etc., you might encounter an error – Your browser does not currently recognize any of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 29, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available

WinClub, Jun 29, 2019

2. Browser Does Not Currently Recognize Any Of Video Formats

I am using Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite with Google Chrome as my browser.

Whenever I click on Youtube to watch a video, attached is what appears in my browser instead of the video.:
    "Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available. Click here to visit our frequently asked questions about HTML5 video." When I click the link, what I see there does not help me in any way.

Can anyone help me out with this. Thanks.

Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available be595fe9-3142-4c83-9f6c-96f6c11d6d30?upload=true.jpg

GKEssilfie, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    "Video format is not supported" at msn.com

Hello Dennis,

The error message Video format is not supported means that your browser is not compatible with the file format of the video. For us to assist you, we recommend that you use Microsoft Edge instead. Microsoft Edge is the newest browser that comes with
    Windows 10 and it's set as your default browser. To locate Microsoft Edge, kindly follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Windows key + S.
    • Type Microsoft Edge, and then hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available

Browser Does Not Currently Recognize Any Of Video Formats

Hi GKEssilfie,

The error message indicates that Google Chrome needs to have a HTML5 video player. Another factor that we can consider is an extension that is currently installed in your web browser. It may interfere the process of playing videos in YouTube. Can you confirm
    if the issue is also happening to other browsers like Edge and internet Explorer?

I understand that watching videos in YouTube is important to you. It would be best to post your query in Google Chrome support since the web browser belongs to Google company and not Microsoft. Definitely, they will provide an accurate resolution for your
    concern and I'm hoping that you could also share it to this thread in case other community members may encounter the same issue.

Thus, as a first hand resolution that I can provide to you, you may follow these basic troubleshooting steps before you proceed contacting Google support. Who knows, these may help you resolve your concern. Kindly follow these:

Method 1: Clear your browsing history. Press Control + H> Clear browsing data> Advanced> Choose All time under Time range> Put a check mark o everything and then click CLEAR DATA.

Note: Clearing your browsing history will go back to it's default state.

Method 2: Disable Extensions. Go to Settings> Extensions> Disable all the extension you may see and relaunch your web browser afterwards.

Don't hesitate to let us know the status of your concern. I'll be more than glad to keep my eye out personally.

Best.

Raymond Ave, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available

1. Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available - Similar Threads - browser does currently

2. How to bypass app is currently not available in your account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to bypass app is currently not available in your account.: I want to install a game which is not available on the Microsoft Store anymore I somehow manage to get the game file online but when I tried to install and open it, I got this error message. There's no option to buy the game. Can anyone tell me how can I remove this error...
  3. How to bypass app is currently not available in your account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bypass app is currently not available in your account.: Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001I want to install a game which is not available on the Microsoft Store anymore I somehow manage to get the game file online but when I tried to install and open it, I got this error message. There's no option to buy the...
  4. window does not recognize drive format with ubuntu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    window does not recognize drive format with ubuntu: Hi,I think win10 is able to see drive with NTFS and exFAT partition format but the problem is win10 does not recognize my drive that format in ubuntu as NTFS and exFAT. those my two drives are moving from ubuntu to use in window desktop- put back to ubuntu both drive work...
  5. FreeCell HD is currently not available in your account.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FreeCell HD is currently not available in your account.: FreeCell HD is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. Free Cell has been installed for a few years. All of a sudden, I can't open it. ideas?...
  6. "Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available. Click here...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available. Click here...: So I can't watch SOME YouTube videos, I have the latest version of Firefox downloaded (80.0) and for some reason some videos I try to play have this error. I pressed the link that it wants me to use but it's absolutely useless, it pretty much says that I have the latest...
  7. PIN not available and password not recognized - any suggestions?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN not available and password not recognized - any suggestions?: My computer was running slow, so I tried to log in using safe mode - but when I get to the standard windows login screen, it stated "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." I switched to the Microsoft password option, but it won't...
  8. Many YouTube videos are not available on Windows 10 using any browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Many YouTube videos are not available on Windows 10 using any browser: Hello, after I create a Windows account I'm not more able to see many YouTube video on my PC with Windows 10. Tested with Edge, Chrome and Firefox...same problem. The same YouTube video is available on my iPhone with the same Google account with no restriction. On both...
  9. "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account": And here’s the error code - 0x803F8001 Of course Im aware that this could just be a temporary glitch but any insight would be lovely. Thank you KR...
  10. No web video in any browser - local videos fine

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No web video in any browser - local videos fine: Having an issue with all browsers playing any sort of video. Nothing from YouTube, Facebook, etc works. Shows the first frame and that is about it. IE and Edge will sometimes play, but at well under 1fps. Can play 1080P videos from local files no problem - even at full...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why cant my brouser play videos

2. I WANT MY BROUSER TO PLAY ANY VIDEO

3. YOUR BROUSER CANT PLAY THIS VIDEO.

4. My phone tell me your brouser cant play this video so what can i do?,
  5. Your brouser cant play this video what does it mean?,
  6. edge: your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available,
  7. your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available.click here to visit our frequently asked questions about html5 video.,
  8. how to make the browser recognize the video formats on a windows 10,
  9. your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available.,
  10. edge your browser does not currently recognize any,
  11. windows 10 edge html 5 video your brouser does not currently recognize