Windows 10: "Your build of windows will expire soon" - please help....

Discus and support "Your build of windows will expire soon" - please help.... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep getting a warning message popping up in windows 10... it seems like every couple hours (which is hilarious and ridiculous... why so often????).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TravisBlack, Jan 7, 2019.

1. "Your build of windows will expire soon" - please help....

I keep getting a warning message popping up in windows 10... it seems like every couple hours (which is hilarious and ridiculous... why so often????).

It says that my build of windows will expire soon, on... drumroll please... Dec 24 2018.

For some reason, Microsoft deemed it necessary for this message that appears constantly throughout the day to literally minimize ANYTHING I am doing, and pop up the same damn box over the top of everything I am doing - and it won't go away until I acknowledge it. Which is completely ridiculous, who decided that.

But anyways, yeah, it's past dec 24th by like 2 weeks. I never got this message before dec 24th. I am in windows insider... but it says there are no new updates. Honestly I know they'll never read it but there are so many hilariously disgusting issues with Windows 10, I don't know what is going on at microsoft but their corporate should be ashamed.. clearly not giving a **** about the customer even a little bit. I have to say it. Maybe someone somewhere with decisionmaking authority will read it and feel a twinge of guilt for a moment.

Back to the topic, how do I make this go away... and why is ANYTHING "expiring" anyways? I own my copy of windows. I didn't license it up to an expiration date. Thank you for any help.

:)

TravisBlack, Jan 7, 2019
  2. CrazyKats Win User

This build of Windows will expire soon.

You are on an older build.

Go here and get the iso for build 16193 (Insider) or

15063 (non Insider).

CrazyKats, Jan 7, 2019
  3. This build of Windows will expire soon.

I recently replaced my Motherboard and afterward I started getting the error:

This build of Windows will expire soon

Your build of Windows will expire on 5/15/2017. If it expires, your PC will restart every few hours. Go online for more information.

I click more information and it doesn't give me anything helpful.

Build 16176.rs_prerelease.170410-1642

Activation Screen:

Windows

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Activation Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account.

I have run Windows Update several times but this error will not go away. I don't feel like having my computer constantly restarting on me so if anyone has any words of wisdom I'd be most appreciative.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JamesBurke4, Jan 7, 2019
  4. "Your build of windows will expire soon" - please help....

Error Pop-Up: This build of Windows will expire soon

Hi Jackson.

Based on the information provided, your Surface Pro is running the right edition, but it is on a preview build of Windows 10 at the moment that is still under development.

That build in particular has a bug that is triggering the soon expired prompt.

I recommend you try upgrading to a more recent build such as 18305 which was released just this week and is the last build for the year.

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Update > Check for updates.

If that does not work and no new builds download, then you need to download the latest preview ISO then perform a repair upgrade offline.

Step 1: Go to
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Scroll down to the bottom, click in the list box

Click 'Windows Insider Preview - Build 18290" - the first one.

After downloading.

Right click the ISO file

Click Open with > File Explorer

Start setup then go through the installation to upgrade to it.

You can then check for updates and download build 18305.

If you don't want to continue with preview builds, your next option is to factory reset using the Surface Pro recovery image.

If you need steps for that, let me know.

Andre for Directly, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

"Your build of windows will expire soon" - please help....

1. "Your build of windows will expire soon" - please help.... - Similar Threads - build expire soon

2. "your windows will expire soon".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "your windows will expire soon".: Whenever I open my laptop I see the interesting Popup in the middle of the screen that "your windows will expire soon". . The popup is very annoying, all I did was reset my pc from factory and just reinstalled the same windows on the same laptop and now the error. Pls help...
  3. Build of windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Build of windows will expire soon: "Build of windows will expire soon 31/10/21"I've been having this notification for the past few months and it's extremley irritating. Everytime i'm focused on a task this message pop ups and exits all of my tabs and current work. I was wondering if there is any way to stop...
  4. Build of windows will expire soon

Build of windows will expire soon: "Build of windows will expire soon 31/10/21"I've been having this notification for the past few months and it's extremley irritating. Everytime i'm focused on a task this message pop ups and exits all of my tabs and current work. I was wondering if there is any way to stop...
  5. Build of windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. This build of Windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This build of Windows will expire soon: Split from this thread.how to solve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-build-of-windows-will-expire-soon/1f8bf258-16b9-4b06-aeba-8268a52cc370
  7. This build of Windows will expire soon

This build of Windows will expire soon: Split from this thread.how to solve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-build-of-windows-will-expire-soon/1f8bf258-16b9-4b06-aeba-8268a52cc370
  8. This build of Windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    This build of Windows will expire soon: Since Yesterday I keep getting a pop-up window with message: "This build of Windows will expire soon Your build of Windows will expire on 31-07-2020. You should move to a new build as soon as possible. Go online for more information." On clicking "More Info" windows opens...
  9. This build of windows will expire soon.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This build of windows will expire soon.: I am getting a this build of windows will expire soon popup on Windows Insider Build 20161.1000. How do i sole this. I have checked that my account is still there in windows insider? submitted by /u/johncaling40 [link] [comments]...
  10. Your widows license will soon expire PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Your widows license will soon expire PLEASE HELP!: I started getting a popup that said Your widows license will soon expire. So i went to the settings to activate it, typed in my product key and then it said: We can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organazation's activation server make sure you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. build de windows will expire soon

2. the build of windows will expire soon

3. your build of windows will expire soon

4. this build of windows will expire soon 제거,
  5. widows pro 10 expire keep popping up