Windows 10: your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

Discus and support your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant work with the camera while using skype and Whatsapp on my laptop.The driver of the camera is updated and the hardware of the camera work as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nooshin111, Jan 22, 2022.

1. your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

I cant work with the camera while using skype and Whatsapp on my laptop.The driver of the camera is updated and the hardware of the camera work as well. I accept the camera access in the privacy of setting and check in device manager but the camera still does not work .

:)

nooshin111, Jan 22, 2022
  2. tommyruud Win User

Skype for Business' access to camera

Thanks, it worked!

For anyone else having the same problem:
    When activating the aforementioned setting you should restart Skype for Business completely. Mine Skype for Business still did not get listed in the lower list, but the camera is now activated.

tommyruud, Jan 22, 2022
  3. AndreTen Win User

Scroll down. Those are only Store apps listed. Other apps are listed below. First you turn access on, and then you have the list off other apps

Here is mine

your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype [​IMG]

Edit: and maybe some other program is using your camera at the time... only one can use it (at the time)

AndreTen, Jan 22, 2022
  4. tommyruud Win User

your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

Yes, unless I have missed something. If you mean Privacy -> Camera -> Skype for Business, then activate/deactivate. My problem is that Skype for Business is not in the list of applications under 'Camera'.

Screenshot attached.

your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype [​IMG]

tommyruud, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

1. your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype - Similar Threads - camera unavailable used

2. 'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.: Telegram is always using audio and camera even if I close the app after opening it. 'camera in use' message shows on whatsapp video call even if no other apps are open . i have to restart the computer and open Whatsapp first to make it work again. If telegram is opened once,...
  3. 'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.: Telegram is always using audio and camera even if I close the app after opening it. 'camera in use' message shows on whatsapp video call even if no other apps are open . i have to restart the computer and open Whatsapp first to make it work again. If telegram is opened once,...
  4. 'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. WhatsApp your speaker is not working or use in for another app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WhatsApp your speaker is not working or use in for another app: In WhatsApp video call my speaker is not working please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-your-speaker-is-not-working-or-use-in-for/667fa933-aaa9-4d0d-af86-201268fefd9d
  6. WhatsApp your speaker is not working or use in for another app

WhatsApp your speaker is not working or use in for another app: In WhatsApp video call my speaker is not working please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-your-speaker-is-not-working-or-use-in-for/667fa933-aaa9-4d0d-af86-201268fefd9d
  7. Whatsapp- Your microphone is unavailable or in-use on another app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatsapp- Your microphone is unavailable or in-use on another app: Mic is not working on WhatsApp video calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-your-microphone-is-unavailable-or-in-use/8f16bac6-58c9-4b5b-ab60-a29528c78642
  8. Whatsapp- Your microphone is unavailable or in-use on another app

Whatsapp- Your microphone is unavailable or in-use on another app: Mic is not working on WhatsApp video calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-your-microphone-is-unavailable-or-in-use/8f16bac6-58c9-4b5b-ab60-a29528c78642
  9. your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype: I cant work with the camera while using skype and Whatsapp on my laptop.The driver of the camera is updated and the hardware of the camera work as well. I accept the camera access in the privacy of setting and check in device manager but the camera still does not work ....
  10. your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

in Windows 10 Customization
    your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype: I cant work with the camera while using skype and Whatsapp on my laptop.The driver of the camera is updated and the hardware of the camera work as well. I accept the camera access in the privacy of setting and check in device manager but the camera still does not work ....