Windows 10: Your clock is ahead or Your clock is behind error on Google Chrome

Discus and support Your clock is ahead or Your clock is behind error on Google Chrome in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you are trying to open a website in Google Chrome and you see […] This article Your clock is ahead or Your clock is behind error on Google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 24, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Your clock is ahead or Your clock is behind error on Google Chrome

WinClub, Feb 24, 2021
  2. АМ. Win User

System clock fails and runs late or ahead

Hello! A problem I never had before

Win 10 x64

System clock fails and runs late or ahead between syncs. After a sync with time.windows.com everything is correct for some time. In day or two clock runs ahead or late again.

I tweaked all I could. Turned on and off time sync, turned on and off time zone detect. System clock still fails

I changed motherboard battery, re-flashed bios and finally exchanged motherboard for new one. (MSI MEG Z390 ACE)

Still clock fails.

Any thiughts?

АМ., Feb 24, 2021
  3. Error in Alarm&Clock

Hi,

After checking the screenshot provided and since you are encountering this kind of issue in your alarm clock. Please answer the question:

• Are you using a Windows app alarm clock or a third party alarm clock?

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Feb 24, 2021
  4. VanBlanc Win User

Windows clock calendar month displays 3 months ahead

Thank you for the reply Arun, but I think you may have misunderstood my question(I did verify the things you suggested anyway). The clock and language are set to the correct time and language, it's just that when I open the calendar "preview" by left clicking
    the clock, it defaults to 3 months ahead instead of the current date.

To better understand my issue, could you please try this for me:

Left click the clock on the taskbar.

Did the current month (October) pop up as the month you are viewing,. with today's date highlighted?

On my calendar, December pops up, even though it says the current date is October 19th, 2015(and October 19th is highlighted). It should, by default when I open the calendar, show me the current month, not 3 months ahead. This happened in September also
    (it showed November).

The date, time, and language are all correct. The only thing that is not correct is the incorrect month defaulting when I open the calendar.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you very much for your time.

VanBlanc, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Your clock is ahead or Your clock is behind error on Google Chrome - Similar Threads - clock ahead clock

2. Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock: I have a weird problem with clock in taskbar! I am using windows 11the time displayed in Date & Time settings is correct with daylight saving off, but clock in taskbar displays time with daylight saving +1 hour aheadI've tried everything like toggling on/off the daylight...
  3. Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock: I have a weird problem with clock in taskbar! I am using windows 11the time displayed in Date & Time settings is correct with daylight saving off, but clock in taskbar displays time with daylight saving +1 hour aheadI've tried everything like toggling on/off the daylight...
  4. system clock is behind

in Windows 10 Support
    system clock is behind: Hello friends! I have a computer where the system clock is like 5-10 min behind. My computer has no issue, and is the same Window disc that is used to installed but with diffrent KEY! What can cause this? WIN VERSION: 20H2 Build: 19042.746 173982
  5. Clock Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock Error: I think I might have deleted an important font for my computer. The clock in my taskbar now has a small square where the colon would have been. What fonnt was used here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-error/a68c3964-d32c-4913-b720-b98d70c70e55
  6. Clock keeps changed ahead while asleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clock keeps changed ahead while asleep: Have an older HP Envy 27in All-in-one on Win10. Clock for the last couple months keep moving ahead very fast every time it sleeps. I've checked BIOS and the clock is running 4 secs for every 1 actual second. I changed battery just to be sure. It's still doing it. Overnight...
  7. System clock fails and runs late or ahead

System clock fails and runs late or ahead: Hello! A problem I never had before Win 10 x64 System clock fails and runs late or ahead between syncs. After a sync with time.windows.com everything is correct for some time. In day or two clock runs ahead or late again. I tweaked all I could. Turned on and off time...
  8. Why is my system clock behind by an hour?

Why is my system clock behind by an hour?: I've checked settings and the time zone was already set correctly (Pacific) but for some reason the clock is still behind by an hour. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-system-clock-behind-by-an-hour/d6377687-fc09-4e1c-bc4e-ecf5c9316c84
  9. CLOCK ERROR

CLOCK ERROR: Purchased new HP PAVILION 3 days ago. DATE indicates 11/23/2018 CLOCK indicates 7:56PM but it is actually 12:55PM. Have tried to change time with no luck, Time Zone is correct. HELP PLEASE. dlw...
  10. clock five hours ahead of time

in Windows 10 Support
    clock five hours ahead of time: i try both of those options, the time zone is correct , make sure the clock in bios is correct; but every time i start windows 10, it always shows the clock five hours ahead of time. I always have to go to settings and turn the auto time set button off and on in order to show...