Windows 10: "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device Detected or resource...

Discus and support "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device Detected or resource... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had been getting that problem since early 2019 and it is really bothering me that I wasn’t able to go online. I had tried out many fixes for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vincent_L., Nov 30, 2019.

1. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device Detected or resource...

I had been getting that problem since early 2019 and it is really bothering me that I wasn’t able to go online. I had tried out many fixes for this type of problem. I gotta say that it is very hard for me to try to fix this technical problem on my PC. I tried doing command prompt and using the 8.8.8.8 as the DNS but still the problem appears. Just a very tough one to fix

:)

Vincent_L., Nov 30, 2019

2. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device Detected or resource (www.microsoft.com) is not responding"

Hi,

Your device appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server) is not responding. To help you out, we suggest that you follow the reply of
    Nachappa C K on this thread for possible solution.

Let us know how it goes.

Marvin Barc, Nov 30, 2019
  3. your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding

Hi,

The error message "your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding" that you are getting, may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your computer. With that said,
    we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, kindly answer the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? Make sure that you remove all personal information.

In the meantime, we suggest that you download the app troubleshooter on this
    link
    and then run it on the computer.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Nov 30, 2019
  4. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device Detected or resource...

Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

"Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device Detected or resource...

1. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device Detected or resource... - Similar Threads - computer appears correctly

2. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device Detected or resource DNS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device Detected or resource DNS...: Im having an issue with my computer ethernet connection. I’ve tried everything.I tried:-Changing to Google DNS- Factory Resetting- Resetting Network Settings Usually fixes it for about 30 minsNo antivirus is installed just installed today one to scan the PC and no...
  3. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device Detected or resource DNS...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device Detected or resource DNS...: Im having an issue with my computer ethernet connection. I’ve tried everything.I tried:-Changing to Google DNS- Factory Resetting- Resetting Network Settings Usually fixes it for about 30 minsNo antivirus is installed just installed today one to scan the PC and no...
  4. Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource...: Details about network adapter diagnosis: Network adapter Wi-Fi driver information: Description . . . . . . . . . . : IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Manufacturer . . . . . . . . . : Intel Corporation Provider . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft Version . . . . . . . . . . . :...
  5. Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource...

Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource...: Details about network adapter diagnosis: Network adapter Wi-Fi driver information: Description . . . . . . . . . . : IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Manufacturer . . . . . . . . . : Intel Corporation Provider . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft Version . . . . . . . . . . . :...
  6. Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...

Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...: i was playing a game and my ping in game was not good tried to unplug my wifi usb then plug it again but then it showwed me this error tried to change the port many youtube tutorials but none of them worked tried for several hours but couldnt find any solutions 1 week before...
  7. Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...: i was playing a game and my ping in game was not good tried to unplug my wifi usb then plug it again but then it showwed me this error tried to change the port many youtube tutorials but none of them worked tried for several hours but couldnt find any solutions 1 week before...
  8. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...: Asus Strix B550 gaming f with Intel I225-V on board LAN.Windows 10 Hey, My wife's PC has started to act poorly on her Ethernet recently, between slow loading website and cannot connect to game servers/services", and Windows troubleshoot says its "Your computer appears to be...
  9. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...

"Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...: Asus Strix B550 gaming f with Intel I225-V on board LAN.Windows 10 Hey, My wife's PC has started to act poorly on her Ethernet recently, between slow loading website and cannot connect to game servers/services", and Windows troubleshoot says its "Your computer appears to be...
  10. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device Detected or resource...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device Detected or resource...: Hi, I have encountered this problem today and all the methods I have found online and here in the forums did not work. I encountered this problem which has made my PC unable to connect to the internet. So for anyone who might find this online here is your simple solution....