Windows 10: "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server)...

Discus and support "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server)... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I know that this problem has been addressed in the past, however, I have tried everything that I have seen to fix this issue and it is still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HaydenBurke, Dec 1, 2018.

1. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server)...

Hi,

I know that this problem has been addressed in the past, however, I have tried everything that I have seen to fix this issue and it is still persisting. I currently use a Netgear A6210 Wireless Network Adapter to get internet for my PC. Is there anything else I could possibly do to fix this problem with the network adapter I currently have? I have also considered purchasing a wifi network extender and putting it next to my PC and connecting my PC with an ethernet cable. Would this be a plausible solution or would the problem still occur?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this problem has been a huge thorn in my side. Thank you in advance for any possible solutions.

:)

HaydenBurke, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Dec 1, 2018
  3. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device Detected or resource (www.microsoft.com) is not responding"

Hi,

Your device appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server) is not responding. To help you out, we suggest that you follow the reply of
    Nachappa C K on this thread for possible solution.

Let us know how it goes.

Marvin Barc, Dec 1, 2018
  4. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server)...

Kapil Arya MVP, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

"Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server)...

1. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server)... - Similar Threads - computer appears correctly

2. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...: Hi! Okay, first time I made this post I formatted it terribly. This time I'm going to do a bit better. The Problem: When attempting to connect ethernet to the PC it will say, "Network: No Internet". Upon opening my trusty troubleshooter it will tell me that an issue is...
  3. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...: Hi! Okay, first time I made this post I formatted it terribly. This time I'm going to do a bit better. The Problem: When attempting to connect ethernet to the PC it will say, "Network: No Internet". Upon opening my trusty troubleshooter it will tell me that an issue is...
  4. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...: Network Diagnostics LogFile Name:F3758BC9-A9A2-4FA2-8EA3-F49937B6FEB6.Diagnose.0.etlHow to resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-computer-appears-to-be-correctly-configured/7f4202bc-64b5-4f76-89e2-2a6ccc577275
  6. Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...: Network Diagnostics LogFile Name:F3758BC9-A9A2-4FA2-8EA3-F49937B6FEB6.Diagnose.0.etlHow to resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-computer-appears-to-be-correctly-configured/7f4202bc-64b5-4f76-89e2-2a6ccc577275
  7. Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...

Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...: I am constantly getting the error "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is not responding". It started over the weekend and now I can't seem to hold a stable internet connection at all. I did not install anything new or...
  9. “Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...

“Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...: Why isn’t my DNS server responding? So I have this dell inspiron 7370 that worked fine. The internet didn’t have a problem. Then I did a total reset on the laptop and suddenly my internet just stopped working. I ran the troubleshooter and it says “Your computer appears to be...
  10. Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...: I noticed last night that I was unable to access sites because they kept timing out and hopped it wouldn't be a problem today. Now if I try to download stuff it is downloading in literal bytes and I can't access like half the sites I normally can because they keep timing out....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your computer appears to be configured but

2. device detected or resource is not responding

3. you computer appears tobe configured

4. Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or ...