Windows 10: "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...

Discus and support "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Asus Strix B550 gaming f with Intel I225-V on board LAN.Windows 10 Hey, My wife's PC has started to act poorly on her Ethernet recently, between slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AkumaSoul, Dec 30, 2022.

1. AkumaSoul Win User

"Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...

Asus Strix B550 gaming f with Intel I225-V on board LAN.Windows 10 Hey, My wife's PC has started to act poorly on her Ethernet recently, between slow loading website and cannot connect to game servers/services", and Windows troubleshoot says its "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not responding". I have taken a few troubleshooting steps and been unable to work out what is wrong... I have tried updating everything from Windows, drivers, bios and fresh installed windows 2x.I have also tried different settings such a different DNS, removed proxy, turn

:)

AkumaSoul, Dec 30, 2022

2. your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding

Hi,

The error message "your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding" that you are getting, may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your computer. With that said,
    we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, kindly answer the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? Make sure that you remove all personal information.

In the meantime, we suggest that you download the app troubleshooter on this
    link
    and then run it on the computer.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Dec 30, 2022
  3. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device Detected or resource (www.microsoft.com) is not responding"

Hi,

Your device appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server) is not responding. To help you out, we suggest that you follow the reply of
    Nachappa C K on this thread for possible solution.

Let us know how it goes.

Marvin Barc, Dec 30, 2022
  4. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...

Kapil Arya MVP, Dec 30, 2022
Thema:

"Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...

1. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not... - Similar Threads - computer appears correctly

2. Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource...: Details about network adapter diagnosis: Network adapter Wi-Fi driver information: Description . . . . . . . . . . : IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Manufacturer . . . . . . . . . : Intel Corporation Provider . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft Version . . . . . . . . . . . :...
  3. Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource...: Details about network adapter diagnosis: Network adapter Wi-Fi driver information: Description . . . . . . . . . . : IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Manufacturer . . . . . . . . . : Intel Corporation Provider . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft Version . . . . . . . . . . . :...
  4. Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...: i was playing a game and my ping in game was not good tried to unplug my wifi usb then plug it again but then it showwed me this error tried to change the port many youtube tutorials but none of them worked tried for several hours but couldnt find any solutions 1 week before...
  6. Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...: i was playing a game and my ping in game was not good tried to unplug my wifi usb then plug it again but then it showwed me this error tried to change the port many youtube tutorials but none of them worked tried for several hours but couldnt find any solutions 1 week before...
  7. Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...

8. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...: Asus Strix B550 gaming f with Intel I225-V on board LAN.Windows 10 Hey, My wife's PC has started to act poorly on her Ethernet recently, between slow loading website and cannot connect to game servers/services", and Windows troubleshoot says its "Your computer appears to be...
  9. Your Computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource...: I have this problem and tried everything, reseting router, used CMD dns flush, uninstalled network adapters and rebooted, nothing works, i am lost to what to do next....
  10. 'Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource...

'Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource...: My pc says 'Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource (www.microsoft.com.com) is not responding' will this fix by itself and if so how long because I given up trying to fix it, its asus by the way I tried almost everything and I just given up...