Windows 10: Your computer could not connect to another console session

Discus and support Your computer could not connect to another console session in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer and fails with the error message Your computer could not connect to another console session... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 12, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Your computer could not connect to another console session

Your computer could not connect to another console session [​IMG]
    If remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer and fails with the error message Your computer could not connect to another console session on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, then this post is intended to help you with the most applicable solutions to resolve the issue. When this issue occurs on your Windows 11/10 […]

This article Your computer could not connect to another console session first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 12, 2022

2. console session?

What's a console session? I can't "sfc/scannow".

norcal3535, May 12, 2022
  3. Connect to Console Session from Remote Desktop Mobile

Hi,

You can connect to console session of any Remote server by:

from Start Menu > Run>

mstsc /v:<ServerName> /console

Happy working....

abhishek_gp3, May 12, 2022
  4. Your computer could not connect to another console session

Connect to Console Session from Remote Desktop Mobile

This user is talking about connecting to a console session from the RDP client on a windows mobile device.

MVP-Mobile Devices

Eric Hicks, May 12, 2022
Thema:

Your computer could not connect to another console session

1. Your computer could not connect to another console session - Similar Threads - computer connect another

2. your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...: your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress . i got this error windows 10 how fix this error please can you explain the steps ?...
  3. your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...: your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress . i got this error windows 10 how fix this error please can you explain the steps ?...
  4. your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Any method to connect from another computer to a chat session already

Any method to connect from another computer to a chat session already: Hey guys; I've got a chat session going on my Windows 10 PC with customer support for a product I own. I need to get away from my PC to attend to other business, so I thought perhaps there is a way I can get control of that chat session using my phone. I guess I should have...
  6. cannot connect to another console session remote desktop. Win10 HELPP!

cannot connect to another console session remote desktop. Win10 HELPP!: hello. i was trying to connect my pc to the network folder to pass some files, and a message popped up saying: "Your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress." in the network...
  7. cannot connect to another console session remote desktop. Win10 HELPP!

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot connect to another console session remote desktop. Win10 HELPP!: hello. i was trying to connect my pc to the network folder to pass some files, and a message popped up saying: "Your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress." in the network...
  8. console session as adm

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    console session as adm: can not run sfc /scannow then the cmd window tells me I must be logged in as the administrator running a console session in order to use the sfc utility. I am logged in as the administrator . Please help....
  9. Sessions in Microsoft Management Console

Sessions in Microsoft Management Console: Hi, May I know the architecture of where the sessions opened for CIFS shares are stored? Does it use a Microsoft Database? Is there any article supporting this?...
  10. console session as an administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    console session as an administrator: Console session as an administrator doesn't start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/console-session-as-an-administrator/92267398-4429-4ed9-8c48-20ddd599e592