Windows 10: "Your computer has a memory problem"

Discus and support "Your computer has a memory problem" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After much trouble, I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic and it came up with the conclusion that my computer has a memory problem surprise, I got a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ValdemarFischer, Feb 5, 2021.

1. "Your computer has a memory problem"

After much trouble, I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic and it came up with the conclusion that my computer has a memory problem surprise, I got a blue screen of death saying "memory_management".

Now, here's the problem: it tells me "Memory problems can cause your computer to lose information or stop working. To identify and repair the problem, contact the computer manufacturer."

Well, there is no computer manufacturer. I built this computer myself. Do I contact ASUS whose motherboard I'm using? Corsair for the RAM? Intel for the SSD?

:)

ValdemarFischer, Feb 5, 2021
  2. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 5, 2021
  4. "Your computer has a memory problem"

Windows 10 & Problems With System and Compressed Memory Taking Up All Of The Computer's RAM

Hi,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to run memory diagnostics tool and check if it helps.

Memory diagnostics tool will detects possible problems with your computer’s memory, it will prompt you to run the Memory Diagnostics Tool.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Memory Diagnostic in the search area in the task bar and select
      Windows Memory Diagnostic.

• Select Restart now and check for problem.

For more information, refer to the below link:

Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool - MdSched

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue, We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you,

Santosh_Rai, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

"Your computer has a memory problem"

1. "Your computer has a memory problem" - Similar Threads - computer has memory

2. Memory Diagnostic said that my computer has a memory problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Diagnostic said that my computer has a memory problem: Hi everyone,I've just run Memory Diagnostic and received this message and nothing else.I have 4 RAMs installed on my computer and don't know how to check which one has problem.Can you help me figure out which RAM has problem.Thank you!...
  3. Memory Diagnostic said that my computer has a memory problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Diagnostic said that my computer has a memory problem: Hi everyone,I've just run Memory Diagnostic and received this message and nothing else.I have 4 RAMs installed on my computer and don't know how to check which one has problem.Can you help me figure out which RAM has problem.Thank you!...
  4. Your Device has run into a Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Your Device has run into a Problem: Hello to the members of Windows 10 Forums I am having a problem with a Blue screen appearing, then the message arrives, "Your Device ran into a problem and needs to Restart, We are collecting some error Info. then you can restart when 100% completed." Then I have to manually...
  5. Fix Your computer has a memory problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Your computer has a memory problem on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool is giving you an error saying Your computer has […] This article Fix Your computer has a memory problem on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Computer has a Memory problem newly installed win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer has a Memory problem newly installed win 10: today i purchased more ram to my pc i did a fresh reinstall from pendrive and i get constant bsod I run the Windows Memory Diag tool, which I ran, since, BSOD repeatedly throws up the "MEMORY MANAGEMENT" error. After the test completed, once I logged back in, this...
  7. Your computer has a memory problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your computer has a memory problem: I can't list all the errors that I have had to deal with since the forced Windows update. I have had 3 long calls with the Microsoft technicians. Last step they ran kicked off a memory test and told me to let it run and then get back to them before i try to figure out how to...
  8. Your Device is low on memory problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your Device is low on memory problem.: Hiya Im having a problem with windows 10 where every now and again when i use task manager its stuck on a screen saying "Your Device is low on memory" Now i have 16GB RAM and it says this when its only taking up 10%-30% Is there a way to fix this issue? I use task manager...
  9. Your PC has ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Your PC has ran into a problem: Hiya guys, Not sure if you can help me figure this out. For some time now, I've been having some issues with my copy of Windows 10 Pro. Not sure if it matters, but I bought the key and installed it through the instructions as it's a lot cheaper. When I log in and start...
  10. "Your computer is low on memory" mesage on windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "Your computer is low on memory" mesage on windows: My computer is a custom built gaming pc, with 8GB of DDR4 RAM installed, and when the system is started up, the RAM usage is already at 60-90 percent, and whenever I open a browser, a game, or just anything in general, it is incredibly slow and the dreaded "your computer is...