Windows 10: Your computer has run into a bugcheck and we need to restart it

Discus and support Your computer has run into a bugcheck and we need to restart it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is the second time in one month that I get the above message and I wonder why. Running Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.55)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdMeza, Oct 25, 2018.

1. EdMeza Win User

Your computer has run into a bugcheck and we need to restart it

This is the second time in one month that I get the above message and I wonder why.
    Running Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.55)

Reliability report shows this message:
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8072e6c6a58, 0xffffce048f0f8bf0, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: c8ad9a5d-2cf4-49f4-bea3-efbad991bc6e.

PC reboots and runs normally, I also ran sfc /scanow and Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.
    Any insight as to above error is appreciated.

Thank you.
    Ed

:)

EdMeza, Oct 25, 2018

2. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 " BSOD on Windows 10.

Hi Jayan,

Please reply to a few questions asked below:

• Since when are you facing the above issue? Did you make any recent changes to the computer?
    • Did you try booting the computer in Safe mode and check if the issue persists?

We are not able to access the link shared in the above post. If haven’t tried, please follow the steps suggested above and check if similar issue occurs on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of bugcheck error code received on the computer for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 25, 2018
  3. random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Oct 25, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Your computer has run into a bugcheck and we need to restart it :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Your computer has run into a bugcheck and we need to restart it - Similar Threads - computer has run

2. “Your device has encountered a problem and needs to be restarted. We just collect...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “Your device has encountered a problem and needs to be restarted. We just collect...: For almost an hour, I have not been able to access the desktop of my Windows 11. When I start it, I come across a blue screen where it says “Your device has encountered a problem and needs to be restarted. We just collect information related to errors and then we will restart...
  3. The Computer has Restarted From A Bugcheck

The Computer has Restarted From A Bugcheck: Hi there,My computer has been randomly throwing the BSOD and restarting. I ran the built-in memory checker and found that one of my sticks of RAM was bad. So I pulled that stick, planning to buy a new one soon. But then, it happened again without the bad stick. So I am...
  4. The Computer has Restarted From A Bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Computer has Restarted From A Bugcheck: Hi there,My computer has been randomly throwing the BSOD and restarting. I ran the built-in memory checker and found that one of my sticks of RAM was bad. So I pulled that stick, planning to buy a new one soon. But then, it happened again without the bad stick. So I am...
  5. Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error: How do I fix a problem with getting this message "Your drive has run into a problem and needs to restart. Then No bootable devices found. Possible causes corrupt OS image or a boot device not enabled in BIOS setup...
  6. Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error

Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error: How do I fix a problem with getting this message "Your drive has run into a problem and needs to restart. Then No bootable devices found. Possible causes corrupt OS image or a boot device not enabled in BIOS setup...
  7. Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart

Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart: I recently built a new system with the following components: AMD 3700X CPU; AMD Ryzen 5700XT GPU; 2X 16 Mb Trident Z RGB RAM modules; Gigabyte X570 AORUS Master MB. I purchased and installed a new copy of WIN 10. I also downloaded the latest drivers from AMD to include their...
  9. Your computer has encountered an error and needs to restart

Your computer has encountered an error and needs to restart: Forum search did not return any entries, and on-line search did, but those replies were either vague or contradictory, so here I am at the source. Once yesterday, and a short while ago today I encountered this quite unwelcome popup message. When you get it, Windows collects...
  10. Your computer has encountered an error and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Your computer has encountered an error and needs to restart: Forum search did not return any entries, and on-line search did, but those replies were either vague or contradictory, so here I am at the source. Once yesterday, and a short while ago today I encountered this quite unwelcome popup message. When you get it, Windows collects...