Windows 10: Your computer have problems and need to restart it.

Discus and support Your computer have problems and need to restart it. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Actually i installed a windows 10 pro in my pc on yesterday and it is working fine yesterday i have also updated to latest version but from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by -&, Oct 7, 2019.

1. -&
    -& Win User

Your computer have problems and need to restart it.

Hello,

Actually i installed a windows 10 pro in my pc on yesterday and it is working fine yesterday i have also updated to latest version but from today when i start my pc it started to showing "your pc have a problem and need to restart it" and show a different different errors. It comes several times and also restart several times but after some time it started to working fine then again some minutes after it started to show same thing and restart again. So i decided to install a windows 10 pro again in my pc but after the partion of disk it started to show the same error between the installing windows i also disconnected the internet for not installing updates but it also show. Pls answer what is this and how can i resolve it? Can i change my window or what?

:)

2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Your computer have problems and need to restart it.

random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Your computer have problems and need to restart it.

1. Your computer have problems and need to restart it. - Similar Threads - computer problems need

2. Your Device ran into a problem and needs to restart problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Device ran into a problem and needs to restart problem: While working, the screen suddenly goes blue and displays the error as described in the subject. It started about about a month ago and has been very frequent these days. Please help, it is a huge problem....
  3. Your Device ran into a problem and needs to restart problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Device ran into a problem and needs to restart problem: While working, the screen suddenly goes blue and displays the error as described in the subject. It started about about a month ago and has been very frequent these days. Please help, it is a huge problem....
  4. "your system ran in a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "your system ran in a problem and needs to restart": i get this error "your system ran in a problem and needs to restart" very frequently on my laptop sometimes twice a dayi have a dell g5 laptop and it is a year oldhere's a minidump filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Av3UfLZlZPYSlWVYOkTzxNuhGhZM?e=ynhdo9please any help is hugely...
  5. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.: Hello, I have since 1 month a problem with my Windows 10, sometimes when i am multitasking my computer just freeze and it restart. Specs STRIX Z270H GAMING Intel i7 7700k 16Gb ram Nvidia GTX 1080 Error The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck...
  6. My computer said “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer said “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I tried everything i can do to fix it i restarted it,tried reverting it,tried uninstalling updates,and tried the command prompt.And the error code says bad system config info...
  7. “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart”: This message appeared out of nowhere and is supposed to restart but i’m stuck on the screen, i don’t know what to do. submitted by /u/Bryfex [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fckjfn/your_pc_ran_into_a_problem_and_needs_to_restart/
  8. Blue screen problem "your computer is having a problem and needs to restart ..."

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue screen problem "your computer is having a problem and needs to restart ...": Hello, While I am working, it suddenly turns off with the following message "your computer has encountered a problem" ... I did a system update, priority and sla but the problem is still not resolved on my HP PROBOOK 650G2 laptop. Would it be possible to help me if you...
  9. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: Why do I keep getting "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-ran-into-a-problem-and-needs-to-restart/0063e9e9-98e4-47af-ade9-d39a01ff1fe7
  10. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: My Windows 10 PC just crashed with a blue screen of death saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" (with a smiley face). I cringe when I watch some news show on TV, the camera zooms in and they (say the military) are using Windows doing safety critical /...