Windows 10: Your computer is at risk-updating now...

Discus and support Your computer is at risk-updating now... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I stop this permanently? Take note Microsoft that your forced updates are a load of crap, and some of us know this. Do not come back with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by suneanarab, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Your computer is at risk-updating now...

How do I stop this permanently? Take note Microsoft that your forced updates are a load of crap, and some of us know this. Do not come back with security updates either, because what sort of security update takes over an hour, and eats up all my data? Not only that, but on a brand new lap top, every time I have allowed one of your so called 'updates' the laptop has then repeatedly frozen, crashed the sound drivers during live streams, won't play videos, slows down, and the list goes on until I've had to do a complete factory reset...THREE TIMES IN TWO MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!! I turn off your crappy updates, and voila, no more issues. I've already had one laptop damaged beyond repair by your updates. STOP FORCING US TO SPEND MONEY SOME OF US DON'T HAVE!!!!! Otherwise the next system I buy will NOT BE YOURS. Also, just how stupid do you think we are that a program constantly needs to update? I mean, several times a month? REALLY??????? Just how crap are you lot at your jobs? Ever thought of sticking with a system that actually worked, because windows 10 is your worst to date, although, not for your pockets eh?

:)

suneanarab, Oct 23, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Your computer is at risk-updating now... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 23, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Your computer is at risk-updating now...

Computer update

For what? And what will this computer be used for?

Bill_Bright, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Your computer is at risk-updating now...

1. Your computer is at risk-updating now... - Similar Threads - computer risk updating

2. I get the "Windows Protected Your PC message" , Is my computer really at risk ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I get the "Windows Protected Your PC message" , Is my computer really at risk ?: I downloaded iperf2 from this link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/iperf2/files/After double clicking on it, I got the following message: I ran it and then decided to scan it with Microsoft Defender, Microsoft Defender detected nothing. 0 threats found ... Why did I receive...
  3. I get the "Windows Protected Your PC message" , Is my computer really at risk ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get the "Windows Protected Your PC message" , Is my computer really at risk ?: I downloaded iperf2 from this link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/iperf2/files/After double clicking on it, I got the following message: I ran it and then decided to scan it with Microsoft Defender, Microsoft Defender detected nothing. 0 threats found ... Why did I receive...
  4. I get the "Windows Protected Your PC message" , Is my computer really at risk ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is it worth risking an update for me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it worth risking an update for me?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pepefrogcheese [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6emh7/is_it_worth_risking_an_update_for_me/
  6. Are Widows 10 Systems at risk right now?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are Widows 10 Systems at risk right now?: Hello, I have seen many articles in the news recently about some kind of virus/malware/idk what to call it that is going around and wanted to get some answers about it. I was mainly wondering if my system, that runs Windows 10 1903, may be at risk. Additionally, I have...
  7. your pc is at risk update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    your pc is at risk update: Hello! This is Ronnie and I bought a new laptop on Christmas. I have been getting the "Your Pc is at risk" pop up and that I need to update it. However, when I pressed update, I waited till it finished and then it returned to 0%. Later on I kept it for the whole night and...
  8. Is my laptop at risk now?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is my laptop at risk now?: I seldom use my laptop, I remember the last time I use it was on April 2017, like 1.5 years from now. I then put it in a carry bag in a cool place always. However, the lithium battery wasn't removed. My question is 1. Is this lithium battery at risk of "leaking" or "going...
  9. Risk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Risk: I just bought risk from the microsoft store on my pc and now it wont let me install it on my device. Is there anything i can change to make it install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/risk/31de6d96-8c96-4dfe-abff-b30f6ea70d14
  10. Your PC is at risk - updating it now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your PC is at risk - updating it now?: Sometimes when I turn on the monitor to my PC this popup shows up. I don't know if I should be worried and I just want to stop it. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/your-pc-is-at-risk-updating-it-now/9aa8cc12-02c4-4c21-a335-a986077415df

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is this computer at risk

2. your pc is at risk - updating it now

3. your computer is at risk updating it now