Windows 10: "Your computer is low on memory. Save your files and close these programs: Catalyst Control...

Discus and support "Your computer is low on memory. Save your files and close these programs: Catalyst Control... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; "Your computer is low on memory. Save your files and close these programs: Catalyst Control Center: Host application" Can anyone help? [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DonnellRojas, May 31, 2019.

1. "Your computer is low on memory. Save your files and close these programs: Catalyst Control...

"Your computer is low on memory. Save your files and close these programs: Catalyst Control Center: Host application"

Can anyone help?

"Your computer is low on memory. Save your files and close these programs: Catalyst Control... [​IMG]

:)

DonnellRojas, May 31, 2019
  2. RLA1999 Win User

Error: Your computer is low on memory. Save your files and close these programs:

I get the following error:

"Your computer is low on memory. Save your files and close these programs:

I have read online that this could be due to virtual memory ranges. I have seen people add all types of values to the virtual memory boxes. I'd like to know if there is a set up to use when one has 16 GB of Computer memory. Since the values online have been
    all over the place, I'd like to know which values to enter so I prevent the error from happening again. Perhaps it's a percentage from my computer memory?

I currently have Windows 10, latest update. I recently upgraded from Windows 7. this error never happened to me before; only after I upgraded.

RLA1999, May 31, 2019
  3. RLA1999 Win User
    Error: Your computer is low on memory. Save your files and close these programs:

Thanks for the great suggestions.

RLA1999, May 31, 2019
  4. "Your computer is low on memory. Save your files and close these programs: Catalyst Control...

Your computer is low in memory. To prevent...

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

I suggest you to change the size of virtual memory and check if it helps.

To change the size of virtual memory follow the steps below:

• Right click on This PC.
    • Go to Advance System Settings.
    • On the Advanced tab, under
      Performance
      , click Settings.
    • Click the Advanced tab, and then, under
      Virtual memory, click Change.
    • Clear the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives check box.
    • Under Drive [Volume Label], click the drive that contains the paging file you want to change.
    • Click Custom size, type a new size in megabytes in the
      Initial size (MB) or Maximum
      size (MB) box.
    • Click Set and then click OK.
    I would also suggest you to check if a program overuses memory

If the computer becomes low on memory whenever you run certain programs, one or more of those programs might have a memory leak. To stop a memory leak, you need to close the program. To repair a memory leak, you need to check for updates for
    the program or contact the publisher of the software.

To determine which program is using the most memory, follow these steps:

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key to open Task Manager.
    • Click the Processes tab.
    • To sort programs by memory usage, click
      Memory.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Niranjan Manjhi, May 31, 2019
Thema:

"Your computer is low on memory. Save your files and close these programs: Catalyst Control...

1. "Your computer is low on memory. Save your files and close these programs: Catalyst Control... - Similar Threads - computer low memory

2. Amd catalyst control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amd catalyst control: AMD Catalyst control center. I tried to delete this using Control Center but it will not respond when I select delete in Windows 10. What do I need to do to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-catalyst-control/228c0f19-2b5f-41ac-a12f-a9280088258c
  3. Amd catalyst control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amd catalyst control: AMD Catalyst control center. I tried to delete this using Control Center but it will not respond when I select delete in Windows 10. What do I need to do to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-catalyst-control/228c0f19-2b5f-41ac-a12f-a9280088258c
  4. Amd catalyst control

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Your computer is low on memory in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Your computer is low on memory in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]RAM stands for Random Access Memory. It is a volatile memory that stores the data calculated by the CPU. This data is required by programs to show the results as per the commands entered by the users. RAM is an essential hardware component in computers. All the...
  6. "Your computer has a memory problem"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Your computer has a memory problem": After much trouble, I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic and it came up with the conclusion that my computer has a memory problem surprise, I got a blue screen of death saying "memory_management". Now, here's the problem: it tells me "Memory problems can cause your computer...
  7. Your computer has a memory problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your computer has a memory problem: I can't list all the errors that I have had to deal with since the forced Windows update. I have had 3 long calls with the Microsoft technicians. Last step they ran kicked off a memory test and told me to let it run and then get back to them before i try to figure out how to...
  8. "Your device is running low on memory" error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your device is running low on memory" error: [ATTACH] I updated to Windows 2004 around 2 weeks ago and that made my computer super slow, so I formatted my whole HDD and reinstalled Windows. I did not have any issues whatsoever before updating and I have never had issues with any of the previous updates or Windows 10...
  9. Your Device is low on memory problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your Device is low on memory problem.: Hiya Im having a problem with windows 10 where every now and again when i use task manager its stuck on a screen saying "Your Device is low on memory" Now i have 16GB RAM and it says this when its only taking up 10%-30% Is there a way to fix this issue? I use task manager...
  10. "Your computer is low on memory" mesage on windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "Your computer is low on memory" mesage on windows: My computer is a custom built gaming pc, with 8GB of DDR4 RAM installed, and when the system is started up, the RAM usage is already at 60-90 percent, and whenever I open a browser, a game, or just anything in general, it is incredibly slow and the dreaded "your computer is...