Windows 10: Your computer is running low on resources error, so no new users can sign in

Discus and support Your computer is running low on resources error, so no new users can sign in in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Usually, signing in to a computer running Windows 10 is fast and straightforward. If there are not many programs in the Startup, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 9, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Your computer is running low on resources error, so no new users can sign in

WinClub, May 9, 2019

2. Error loop: Your computer is running low on resources, so no new users can sign in...

Error loop as I tried to sign in the screen displays my computer is running low on resources so no new users can sign in

What do I do now any ideas

marjande wilt, May 9, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Error loop: Your computer is running low on resources, so no new users can sign in...

Hi,

There is possibility that there is an issue with the system files of your user account and that can be reason why you're seeing the "Your computer is running low on resources, so no new users can sign in. Please use an account that has already been signed
    in" error message. Just like what some of the community member did, we suggest that you restart the computer to see if you'll be able to log-in. If you're still unable to log-in, you can boot the computer in safe mode with networking to see if you'll be to
    sign-in to the computer. You can start your computer in safe mode by following the steps
    here.

Let us know if you're able to log-in after restarting the computer or after starting computer in safe mode with networking.

Argel Obm, May 9, 2019
  4. SMo# Win User

Error loop: Your computer is running low on resources, so no new users can sign in...

I have twice now gotten the following message when attempting to get into my computer:

"Your computer is running low on resources, so no new users can sign in. Please use an account that has already been signed in."

I understand that this is caused by low system resources, and I am pretty sure that it is from things my son has left running.

The issue is that this error creates a loop. I see the lock screen and click or type to access one of the signed in accounts, but I am presented only with this message and an OK button. Pressing OK returns me to the lock screen. There is no way to access
    one of the signed in accounts as it suggests, nor is there a way to restart the computer other than by holding down the power key.

How do I get out of this loop? I would like to be able to make sure that I have save any work before restarting, and I would also like to see what it is that my son has left running so that I can remind him to close it down when he finishes.

SMo#, May 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Your computer is running low on resources error, so no new users can sign in - Similar Threads - computer running low

2. "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound: I always hear "Your battery is running low" notification in error sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-battery-is-running-low-notification-with-the/f261bbbe-87bf-41bb-a9e1-4074178a9152
  3. "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound: I always hear "Your battery is running low" notification in error sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-battery-is-running-low-notification-with-the/f261bbbe-87bf-41bb-a9e1-4074178a9152
  4. Your battery is running low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your battery is running low: My Toshiba laptop is saying that the battery is running low while it’s on 99% or lower so it’s annoying what should I do? So to use my laptop I need it to keep it plugged in...
  5. Your battery is running low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your battery is running low: My Toshiba laptop is saying that the battery is running low while it’s on 99% or lower so it’s annoying what should I do? So to use my laptop I need it to keep it plugged in...
  6. Your battery is running low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Change the text "Your battery is running low"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the text "Your battery is running low": Hello, I want to change the message from the "Your battery is running low" banner just like in the image, but I don't know what the MUI file that contains "Your battery is running low." and "You might want to plug in your PC."Before anyone says that I shouldn't do this,Don't...
  8. "Your device is running low on memory" error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your device is running low on memory" error: [ATTACH] I updated to Windows 2004 around 2 weeks ago and that made my computer super slow, so I formatted my whole HDD and reinstalled Windows. I did not have any issues whatsoever before updating and I have never had issues with any of the previous updates or Windows 10...
  9. signing into your computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    signing into your computer: After entering pin number for sign-in when powering up the computer, how do you add extra security by signing in with your phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/signing-into-your-computer/9bdda8d0-cb17-4526-848e-c0e6cb63a330"
  10. Computer is running low on resources

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is running low on resources: I can't use my computer. It did turned on but theres a prompt saying I cant sign in and the computer is running low on resources. Whats this? How to resolve this?...