Windows 10: Your connection isn't private Attackers might be trying to steal your

Discus and support Your connection isn't private Attackers might be trying to steal your in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Laptop just finished installing the latest cumulative update KB4598242 CU Windows 10 v2004 build 19041.746 and v20H2 19042.746 I am getting this error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jeepers, Jan 13, 2021.

1. jeepers Win User

Your connection isn't private Attackers might be trying to steal your

Laptop just finished installing the latest cumulative update KB4598242 CU Windows 10 v2004 build 19041.746 and v20H2 19042.746

I am getting this error when trying to connect to Torrenting.com and NZBPlanet.com I am using MS Edge Browser and have never had this problem before.
    I have cleared the cache and cookies but still get the error.
    Ny advice on how to fix this would be appreciated.

:)

jeepers, Jan 13, 2021

2. connection not private

I am getting the following error message: Your connection is not private
    Attackers might be trying to steal your information from mail.yahoo.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

I have tried just about everything i can think of, but still cant fix it.

ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS?

Wescott Davant, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Your connection isn't private Attackers might be trying to steal your

"Your connection is not private"

I keep getting this error with almost every website I go to, Google, Reddit, Facebook, etc.

"Your connection is not private
    Attackers might be trying to steal your information from Google (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).
    NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID"

I get a similar error with Firefox, Internet Exploder, and Edge. This has been going on ever since the other night when my roommate decided there was something wrong with the internet (was working fine for everyone else) and did something to it in an attempt to "fix it." She's not home right now, and the person who has the internet in their name isn't, either, so I can't contact AT&T to fix it. How can I fix this myself?

GuyInDogSuit, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Your connection isn't private Attackers might be trying to steal your

1. Your connection isn't private Attackers might be trying to steal your - Similar Threads - connection isn't private

2. Your connection is not private

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your connection is not private: every time i click on any website, i get this message constantly recently, so what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-connection-is-not-private/18d5f7a0-4920-4295-a5bb-5f7f7f95a574
  3. Your Connection isn't private

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your Connection isn't private: I am having problems login on to sites that I had no problem with before and it has gotten worst. Each time I try to open a site it privacy error message saying that my connection isn't private and not security. I do not understand why this is happening. Can I get some help...
  4. Your Connection isn't private

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Connection isn't private: I am having problems login on to sites that I had no problem with before and it has gotten worst. Each time I try to open a site it privacy error message saying that my connection isn't private and not security. I do not understand why this is happening. Can I get some help...
  5. Your Connection isn't private

6. Your connection isn't private errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your connection isn't private errors: Starting about the end of Sept 2021 I am getting "Your connection isn't private" on many sites now. It just started all at once and still continues after a week. I don't get the option to continue to the site in Advanced like people have suggested. It's like something broke...
  7. Your connection isn't private errors

Your connection isn't private errors: Starting about the end of Sept 2021 I am getting "Your connection isn't private" on many sites now. It just started all at once and still continues after a week. I don't get the option to continue to the site in Advanced like people have suggested. It's like something broke...
  8. Your connection isn't private errors

9. Your connection isn't private Attackers might be trying to steal your

in Browsers and Email
    Your connection isn't private Attackers might be trying to steal your: Laptop just finished installing the latest cumulative update KB4598242 CU Windows 10 v2004 build 19041.746 and v20H2 19042.746 I am getting this error when trying to connect to Torrenting.com and NZBPlanet.com I am using MS Edge Browser and have never had this problem...
  10. Your connection isn't private NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Your connection isn't private NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID: I have had my HP ZBook for two years running Windows 10 PRO, and have consistently had issues with certificate errors. I have kept up with updates to my browsers and Windows thinking that it would correct itself, but it never has. I have tried researching the topic on my...