Windows 10: Your connection isn't private errors

Discus and support Your connection isn't private errors in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Starting about the end of Sept 2021 I am getting "Your connection isn't private" on many sites now. It just started all at once and still continues... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JerryHayden1, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Your connection isn't private errors

Starting about the end of Sept 2021 I am getting "Your connection isn't private" on many sites now. It just started all at once and still continues after a week. I don't get the option to continue to the site in Advanced like people have suggested. It's like something broke suddenly and started with errors.All browsers I tried have the same error on the same sites.I have cleared all browser data.I have tried changing default DNS settings.Weird thing is I can reach all of these sites from my cell on Edge, can't from Edge in Windows 10.Example:Wikipedia from Win 10, Edge All other browsers too

:)

JerryHayden1, Oct 6, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 6, 2021
  3. private connection

Hi,

You can customize your Network connection to either Public or Private network. To set your network connection to Private, you can follow these steps:

• Go to Settings, and then select Network & Internet.
    • On the left pane, select internet connection you are using (ex: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, etc.).
    • Click the network name that you are currently connected to.
    • Under Network window, enable Make this PC discoverable button.

Your connection isn't private errors 01ac483c-a3a0-4fbe-8a73-e02e8fe69afa.png

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to use.

Monica Cam, Oct 6, 2021
  4. Dice Vil Win User

Your connection isn't private errors

Portable HDD full but isn`t..

Hi Graham,

In most cases, this may already point to a hardware issue. We suggest doing the following to properly isolate this:

• Connect your portable HDD to a different port.
    • Connect your portable HDD to a different PC.
    • Connect other storage devices.

If you find that other storage devices work properly and your portable HDD still encounters an error with other computers, then this is already a hardware issue and you'll need to get in touch with the device manufacturer for assistance and troubleshooting.

Feel free to post back if you need more help.

Dice Vil, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Your connection isn't private errors

1. Your connection isn't private errors - Similar Threads - connection isn't private

2. error message - your connection is not private

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message - your connection is not private: I run windows 10 on a desktop. I have recently started to get the same error message see picture below regularly when browsing the internet. It happens when visiting sites I have regularly visited before, and also when visiting sites I have never visited before. I have...
  3. error message - your connection is not private

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message - your connection is not private: I run windows 10 on a desktop. I have recently started to get the same error message see picture below regularly when browsing the internet. It happens when visiting sites I have regularly visited before, and also when visiting sites I have never visited before. I have...
  4. error message - your connection is not private

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Your Connection isn't private

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your Connection isn't private: I am having problems login on to sites that I had no problem with before and it has gotten worst. Each time I try to open a site it privacy error message saying that my connection isn't private and not security. I do not understand why this is happening. Can I get some help...
  6. Your Connection isn't private

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Connection isn't private: I am having problems login on to sites that I had no problem with before and it has gotten worst. Each time I try to open a site it privacy error message saying that my connection isn't private and not security. I do not understand why this is happening. Can I get some help...
  7. Your Connection isn't private

8. Your connection isn't private errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your connection isn't private errors: Starting about the end of Sept 2021 I am getting "Your connection isn't private" on many sites now. It just started all at once and still continues after a week. I don't get the option to continue to the site in Advanced like people have suggested. It's like something broke...
  9. Your connection isn't private errors

Your connection isn't private errors: Starting about the end of Sept 2021 I am getting "Your connection isn't private" on many sites now. It just started all at once and still continues after a week. I don't get the option to continue to the site in Advanced like people have suggested. It's like something broke...
  10. Your connection isn't private NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your connection isn't private NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID: I have had my HP ZBook for two years running Windows 10 PRO, and have consistently had issues with certificate errors. I have kept up with updates to my browsers and Windows thinking that it would correct itself, but it never has. I have tried researching the topic on my...