Windows 10: Your connection isn't private NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Discus and support Your connection isn't private NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have had my HP ZBook for two years running Windows 10 PRO, and have consistently had issues with certificate errors. I have kept up with updates to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Yiorgos Zoupala, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Your connection isn't private NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

I have had my HP ZBook for two years running Windows 10 PRO, and have consistently had issues with certificate errors. I have kept up with updates to my browsers and Windows thinking that it would correct itself, but it never has. I have tried researching the topic on my own. My system date/time is accurate, I tried clearing the cache, temporary internet files, and history in all browsers. It happens in Edge, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. The only other suggestion I was given was to format and reinstall Windows. I would prefer not to do this if at all possible. Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

Yiorgos Zoupala, Jun 23, 2020
  2. kankanVM Win User

Browser certicate invalid, Internet Explorer error "The connection is not private. net::err_cert_authority_invalid"

Hi,

I am using windows10. Every browser is throwing me the error "The connection is not private. net::err_cert_authority_invalid"

Please Help me.

Thank You.

Kankan

Thread moved from: Internet Explorer/Internet Explorer 10/Other/Unknown

Original Title: Browser certicate invalid,

kankanVM, Jun 26, 2020
  3. connection not private

I am getting the following error message: Your connection is not private
    Attackers might be trying to steal your information from mail.yahoo.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

I have tried just about everything i can think of, but still cant fix it.

ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS?

Wescott Davant, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Your connection isn't private NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Your connection isn't private NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

1. Your connection isn't private NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID - Similar Threads - connection isn't private

2. Your connection is not private NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID, how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your connection is not private NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID, how to fix: This is my first question I've ever really asked online anywhere, so sorry if it's kinda long and weird. Every time I try to access any website, I get the error NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID. I researched this and found that it can be fixed by adjusting the system time or...
  3. Your connection is not private NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID, how to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your connection is not private NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID, how to fix: This is my first question I've ever really asked online anywhere, so sorry if it's kinda long and weird. Every time I try to access any website, I get the error NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID. I researched this and found that it can be fixed by adjusting the system time or...
  4. Your Connection isn't private

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your Connection isn't private: I am having problems login on to sites that I had no problem with before and it has gotten worst. Each time I try to open a site it privacy error message saying that my connection isn't private and not security. I do not understand why this is happening. Can I get some help...
  5. Your Connection isn't private

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Connection isn't private: I am having problems login on to sites that I had no problem with before and it has gotten worst. Each time I try to open a site it privacy error message saying that my connection isn't private and not security. I do not understand why this is happening. Can I get some help...
  6. Your Connection isn't private

7. Your connection isn't private errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your connection isn't private errors: Starting about the end of Sept 2021 I am getting "Your connection isn't private" on many sites now. It just started all at once and still continues after a week. I don't get the option to continue to the site in Advanced like people have suggested. It's like something broke...
  8. Your connection isn't private errors

Your connection isn't private errors: Starting about the end of Sept 2021 I am getting "Your connection isn't private" on many sites now. It just started all at once and still continues after a week. I don't get the option to continue to the site in Advanced like people have suggested. It's like something broke...
  9. Your connection isn't private errors

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Your connection isn't private NET::ERR_CERTIFICATE_TRANSPARENCY_REQUIRED help please ongoing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your connection isn't private NET::ERR_CERTIFICATE_TRANSPARENCY_REQUIRED help please ongoing.: So i have been getting the error NET::ERR_CERTIFICATE_TRANSPARENCY_REQUIRED and Your connection isn't private whenever using any chromium browser. I have been using firefox to work around this, but knowing I have this error bugs me. Chrome. Edge, Canary, and Brave all give me...