Windows 10: Your credentials could not be verified

Discus and support Your credentials could not be verified in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So this started yesterday I had put my pc on sleep mode and when I tried to log in with my pin it said your credentials could not be verified when I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Ginningwolf, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Your credentials could not be verified

So this started yesterday I had put my pc on sleep mode and when I tried to log in with my pin it said your credentials could not be verified when I clicked ok It said something is wrong with your pin and isn't avalible with the only option being set up new pin so I clicked it and go through verification and when I. Get on the are you sure question I clicked continue then It only says something went wrong I couldn't do anything else as there is no other sign in options when I tried to click forgot my password same thing happened as of today I still can't get in.

:)

Ginningwolf, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, Jun 10, 2021
  3. MaxBrand99, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Your credentials could not be verified

Windows Network Credentials

Hi Keith,

We suggest that you disable Credential Manager before mapping your Drives. Please follow these steps to disable Credential Manager:

• In the search box type “Services
    • Right click on “Services” and select “Run as Administrator
    • In the Services Window, look for Credential Manager Service and click “Stop”.
    • Restart the computer and go back the Credential Manager Service and set it to “Automatic”.
    • Restart the computer again.

Please keep us updated if you were able to map your drives.

Ryan Fra, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Your credentials could not be verified

1. Your credentials could not be verified - Similar Threads - credentials verified

2. “Your credentials could not be verified”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Your credentials could not be verified”: Hi, I use a Windows 10 PC that has been working fine for the last couple years. I noticed that my GPU was spiking and crashing miscellaneous software and correctly assumed it was simply an out of date driver. I use Driver Easy Pro, which has worked perfect for years, to...
  3. “Your credentials could not be verified”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “Your credentials could not be verified”: Hi, I use a Windows 10 PC that has been working fine for the last couple years. I noticed that my GPU was spiking and crashing miscellaneous software and correctly assumed it was simply an out of date driver. I use Driver Easy Pro, which has worked perfect for years, to...
  4. “Your credentials could not be verified”

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. your credentials could not be verified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your credentials could not be verified: your credentials could not be verified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-credentials-could-not-be-verified/0c4fac09-7a83-4847-b89a-b3b32f14fffe
  6. your credentials could not be verified

your credentials could not be verified: your credentials could not be verified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-credentials-could-not-be-verified/0c4fac09-7a83-4847-b89a-b3b32f14fffe
  7. Pin is not working and it shows my credentials could not be verified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin is not working and it shows my credentials could not be verified: I downloaded a game from a pirated website but it doesn't work so I deleted it completely from the laptop and after 2 days my laptops pin is not working it shows my credentials could not be verified and when I try to generate a new pin .it brings me back to home page . It...
  8. Pin is not working and it shows my credentials could not be verified

Pin is not working and it shows my credentials could not be verified: I downloaded a game from a pirated website but it doesn't work so I deleted it completely from the laptop and after 2 days my laptops pin is not working it shows my credentials could not be verified and when I try to generate a new pin .it brings me back to home page . It...
  9. Your credentials cannot be verified

Your credentials cannot be verified: My laptop is prompting that it cannot sign in to my account and I should sign out and in again. Tried it many times. I saw suggestions that I restart through the safe mode. So I tried going to the safe mode. While singing in to go to safe mode I get a prompt that my log in...
  10. Your credentials cannot be verified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your credentials cannot be verified: My laptop is prompting that it cannot sign in to my account and I should sign out and in again. Tried it many times. I saw suggestions that I restart through the safe mode. So I tried going to the safe mode. While singing in to go to safe mode I get a prompt that my log in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your credentials could not be verified with finerprint hcl.laptop

2. your credentials could not be verified