Windows 10: "Your data, controlled by you" message in Word/Excel

Discus and support "Your data, controlled by you" message in Word/Excel in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this? I've gone through each of the subsequent screens and it disappears at the end, but reappears the next time I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RichardBrennan2, May 5, 2019.

1. "Your data, controlled by you" message in Word/Excel

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this? I've gone through each of the subsequent screens and it disappears at the end, but reappears the next time I open Word and/or Excel.

"Your data, controlled by you" message in Word/Excel 3c43d9a9-e863-4e4d-83bf-befad083a4e9?upload=true.png

:)

RichardBrennan2, May 5, 2019

2. Word, Excel and Adobe wont print

Hi Valerie,

To provide better assistance, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Does this issue happen to all of your Word and Excel files, or the issue is it limited to a particular file?
    • What is the exact error message that you've encountered?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer before you experience this issue?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Microsoft easy fix. Click on
    Troubleshoot problems with devices and printers to run the diagnostics.
    The link provides information about how Microsoft easy fix works and steps on how to use it.

We are waiting for your response.

Darleen Pen, May 5, 2019
  3. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, May 5, 2019
  4. "Your data, controlled by you" message in Word/Excel

Printer is listed in Control Panel, but Word/Excel shows NO printers installed.

I upgraded to Windows 10. Now when I Print Word/Excel or Adobe documents, it says that there are NO printers installed. When I go to Control Panel under printers - all of my printers are listed?

Help?

David_1999, May 5, 2019
Thema:

"Your data, controlled by you" message in Word/Excel

1. "Your data, controlled by you" message in Word/Excel - Similar Threads - data controlled message

2. error messages when using word and excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error messages when using word and excel: hello, i'm getting the error messages below when opening word and excel documentsalso, the document has "unlicensed document" at the top next to the file namei bought the home & student version a few years agoonce i find the license number, how do i correct these...
  3. error messages when using word and excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error messages when using word and excel: hello, i'm getting the error messages below when opening word and excel documentsalso, the document has "unlicensed document" at the top next to the file namei bought the home & student version a few years agoonce i find the license number, how do i correct these...
  4. error messages when using word and excel

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  6. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  7. Excel and Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel and Word: Why just out of the blue do I get this pop up when I open excel and word that says "We're sorry, but excel and word has run into an error that is preventing it from working ,,,,,, " This prevents me from working as it just closes on it's own. There is always something with...
  8. Your data controlled by you.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your data controlled by you.: For the past few days, every time I sign onto my PC, a window opens that says Your data controlled by you. It forces me then to choose between sending and not sending more data. I choose not and then exit. However, as I said, this happens every time I start my PC. Hw can...
  9. Data controlled by you notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Data controlled by you notification: Won`t go away. Have to select yes or no but comes back. Have looked in Windows 10 notifications but nothing there. Any ideas please?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-controlled-by-you-notification/f34496ba-691e-4372-b096-bb16cdd548d8
  10. Excel Using control to copy data

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Using control to copy data: Hi ,,I want to copy =e7,=e9,=e11,, you know what I mean, select a cell, press Ctrl and select down a part of a column, but each cell says =e7,=e8,=e9,=e10,,,what I want is =e7,=e9,=e11,=e13,,can someone tell me how please instead of me having to type in each cell. 120274

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your data controlled by you message

2. office your data controlled by you

3. your data controlled by you message windows 10

4. your data controlled by you in office