Windows 10: Your Device has run into a Problem

Discus and support Your Device has run into a Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello to the members of Windows 10 Forums I am having a problem with a Blue screen appearing, then the message arrives, "Your Device ran into a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aussietaff, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Your Device has run into a Problem

Hello to the members of Windows 10 Forums I am having a problem with a Blue screen appearing, then the message arrives, "Your Device ran into a problem and needs to Restart, We are collecting some error Info. then you can restart when 100% completed." Then I have to manually Restart, by switching off. I appreciate all the help that your members can give me. Many thanks in advance. Best Regards

:)

aussietaff, Aug 11, 2021
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Problem with USB Device in Windows 10

Hello Seraphim,

The most common cause of this issue is somehow related to the driver being outdated or not compatible. To assist you better, we suggest that you try the below steps:

Method 1: Using Microsoft easy fix solutions:

Method 2: Device Manager:

• Go to Device Manager> Under Action tab, select Scan for hardware changes and see if it could help you fix the problem.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Aug 11, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 11, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Your Device has run into a Problem

unknown USB device

Hi Ali,

To better assist you, kindly provide some more information regarding the issue:

• When did the issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    and check if there are any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for any updates regarding this matter.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

Your Device has run into a Problem

1. Your Device has run into a Problem - Similar Threads - Device has run

2. constant blue screen with device has run into problem message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant blue screen with device has run into problem message: ive constantly been getting a blue screen which says my device has run into a problem and it needs to restart. i started receiving this 3 days ago. the first time it constantly kept restarting right after it would just boot up. It now does it at least once a day, I've tried...
  3. constant blue screen with device has run into problem message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    constant blue screen with device has run into problem message: ive constantly been getting a blue screen which says my device has run into a problem and it needs to restart. i started receiving this 3 days ago. the first time it constantly kept restarting right after it would just boot up. It now does it at least once a day, I've tried...
  4. Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error: How do I fix a problem with getting this message "Your drive has run into a problem and needs to restart. Then No bootable devices found. Possible causes corrupt OS image or a boot device not enabled in BIOS setup...
  5. Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error: How do I fix a problem with getting this message "Your drive has run into a problem and needs to restart. Then No bootable devices found. Possible causes corrupt OS image or a boot device not enabled in BIOS setup...
  6. Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. 135011 - your organization has disabled your device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    135011 - your organization has disabled your device: Hello Accidentally, I disabled my device. My account comes from a consortium between Microsoft and Organization "Centro Paula Souza". Now, everytime I try to log in one of the Microsoft softwares on my laptop Teams, Office, this error occurs. I tried to contact the I.T....
  8. "Your computer has a memory problem"

"Your computer has a memory problem": After much trouble, I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic and it came up with the conclusion that my computer has a memory problem surprise, I got a blue screen of death saying "memory_management". Now, here's the problem: it tells me "Memory problems can cause your computer...
  9. Your device ran into a problem

Your device ran into a problem: [IMG] What happen ? and how to fix Windows show blue screen Your device ran a problem and needs to start. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you...
  10. Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart

Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart: I recently built a new system with the following components: AMD 3700X CPU; AMD Ryzen 5700XT GPU; 2X 16 Mb Trident Z RGB RAM modules; Gigabyte X570 AORUS Master MB. I purchased and installed a new copy of WIN 10. I also downloaded the latest drivers from AMD to include their...