Windows 10: Your device hasn't run any recommended troubleshooters

Discus and support Your device hasn't run any recommended troubleshooters in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I get to see this message when on Settings>Update and Security>Troubleshoot >View troubleshoot history. "Your device hasn't run any recommended... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DalipSingh1, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Your device hasn't run any recommended troubleshooters

I get to see this message when on Settings>Update and Security>Troubleshoot >View troubleshoot history. "Your device hasn't run any recommended troubleshooters" despite the fact that I have Run Troubleshooter then notify me option in the drop down menu.How do I get to run troubleshooter pertaining to my windows10 PC apart from the listed default troubleshooters.This laptop is almost three year old and it surprised me that it has never run any recommended troubleshooters so far.

:)

DalipSingh1, Dec 15, 2020

2. Can anyone help me to run a exe file, please? When I try to run a exe file, the computer said, no. I can´t run a file because the file hasn´t got any identification but I know it is a safe file

When I try to run a exe file, the computer said, no. I can´t run a file because the file hasn´t got any identification but I know it is a safe file

SusanaNicolás, Dec 15, 2020
  3. No recommended troubleshooter, last run: never

Recently upgraded to Windows 10 v2004. I'm trying to clean up an old AMD video driver

using the recommended steps here
    . When browsing to this
    microsoft help page
    it advises me to run a troubleshooting tool, but there's no option on the microsoft settings page (see screenshot)

Your device hasn't run any recommended troubleshooters 4cee10f3-4db6-44ad-8a90-42a4e34e4f5e?upload=true.png

I've looked everywhere within control panel but haven't been able to find anything that helps. I found a

similar post
    that seems to be locked without any discussion or suggestions as to a fix. Please advise!

Thanks,

Logan

largeloganberry, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Your device hasn't run any recommended troubleshooters

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Your device hasn't run any recommended troubleshooters

1. Your device hasn't run any recommended troubleshooters - Similar Threads - device hasn't run

2. Windows 10 is not checking for Recommended troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is not checking for Recommended troubleshooting: Windows 10 is not checking for Recommended troubleshooting and I want it to check for. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-not-checking-for-recommended/916e48fc-550b-44a8-945d-54216e29b0c8
  3. Windows 10 is not checking for Recommended troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 is not checking for Recommended troubleshooting: Windows 10 is not checking for Recommended troubleshooting and I want it to check for. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-not-checking-for-recommended/916e48fc-550b-44a8-945d-54216e29b0c8
  4. Windows 10 is not checking for Recommended troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No recommended troubleshooter, last run: never

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No recommended troubleshooter, last run: never: Here are the things that I've tried, to get my recommended troubleshooter to work with no success: Start Cryptographic Services Using Service Manager 1 Press Windows button and R at the same time to launch RUN dialog box. 2 Type services.msc and press enter 3 Scroll down...
  6. Recommended Troubleshooter

Recommended Troubleshooter: The automatic troubleshooter has stopped working in my HP Windows 10 desktop. I have it set on "Run Troubleshooter Automatically" but below that it says " Last checked: never" and there is no troubleshooting history? Any suggestions other than reinstalling Windows?!...
  7. Your device hasn't run any recommended troubleshooters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your device hasn't run any recommended troubleshooters: How to run any recommended troubleshooters.As I would like to troubleshoot - First time when I logged in to this new windows 10 PC and opened "This PC" there were 3 categories in the main window: Folders, Devices and Drives, and One Drive folders. Now I only see the...
  8. No recommended troubleshooter, last run: never

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No recommended troubleshooter, last run: never: Recently upgraded to Windows 10 v2004. I'm trying to clean up an old AMD video driverusing the recommended steps here. When browsing to this microsoft help page it advises me to run a troubleshooting tool, but there's no option on the microsoft settings page see screenshot...
  9. No recommended troubleshooter, last run: never

No recommended troubleshooter, last run: never: I recently reinstalled my OS from factory due to Windows Update errors and troubleshooting ineffectiveness. I am now updated to the latest version of Windows but the troubleshooting recommendations still have never run. Although now I don't believe there are any issues, what...
  10. CANNOT OPEN DEVICE MANAGER OR RUN TROUBLESHOOTER!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CANNOT OPEN DEVICE MANAGER OR RUN TROUBLESHOOTER!!!: When I try to open Device Manager this pop up! PLEASE HELP!!! [ATTACH] When I try to Troubleshoot anything in "TROUBLESHOOT SETTINGS", This pops up!!! [ATTACH]...