Windows 10: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes?

Discus and support Your device is missing important security and quality fixes? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Reinstalled windows(1803) and it keeps saying this even though theres no more updates available. 119557 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Karizma, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Karizma Win User

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes?

Reinstalled windows(1803) and it keeps saying this even though theres no more updates available.

:)

Karizma, Oct 9, 2018
  2. goldbergliu Win User

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

pesan galat di windows update "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." gimana solusinya gan?

goldbergliu, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Pamirec Win User
    Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

Hi Microsoft Support,

After upgrading Windows 10 v1709 to 1803, I have problem with updates. It give me error "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.". How to solve this?

Why this is happened? Please test your updates before releasing them.

Thanks,

MS

Pamirec, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Kapil Arya [Directly] Win User

your device is missing important security and quality fixes

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-your-device-is-at...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes? - Similar Threads - device missing important

2. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.: When installing my updates I keep receiving this error notice "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." How do I fix this? I have Googled the issue but all it does is confuse me. Can any one please help with this?...
  3. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Your device is missing important security and quality fixes?: Reinstalled windows(1803) and it keeps saying this even though theres no more updates available. 119557
  4. my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates...

my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates...: my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates but when i update it is shows error KB4464218 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-device-is-showing-updates-your-device-is/f8e6de5e-bb22-4154-96ba-d56a9b0d152f
  5. my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates...

my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates...: my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates but when i update it is shows error KB4464218...
  6. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. Error code: (0x80073712)

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. Error code: (0x80073712): G'day. I am unable to update because of a weird error that i have been coming across. I have tried to find numerous tutorials online but none have solved the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated! -Liam (Error code shown below...) [ATTACH]...
  7. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.: Hi Microsoft Support, After upgrading Windows 10 v1709 to 1803, I have problem with updates. It give me error "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.". How to solve this? Why this is happened? Please test your updates before releasing them....
  8. "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" and Failed to install...

"Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" and Failed to install...: [ATTACH] After I restart my pc, it will say Last failed install attempt on ‎x/‎9/‎2018 - 0x80073712 [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/your-device-is-missing-important-security-and/fd6d873c-0e8c-455e-a631-844c08f15558
  9. your device is missing important security and quality fixes

your device is missing important security and quality fixes: Why am I getting this message, but no updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/your-device-is-missing-important-security-and/9da79aee-b8a7-4b6f-8bad-37f2226479e0
  10. Belarc reports missing important security update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Belarc reports missing important security update: My two-month old Win 10 computer (system 2 under "My Computers") is up to date on Windows Updates. Running Belarc Advisor today, however, showed I am missing KB2538243 (classified as "important"), and this alert did not appear the last time I ran Belarc on November 12. I've...